"We have to wait for mom and dad.."

She rolled her eyes and continue to walk not minding them. Rion groaned and look at Heri walking away with her dad. "Mom I wanna go inside already.." He pulled his mom's shirt. Jungkook carried Xander then put him above the luggages and start pushing the cart.

"Are we staying in a big room?"

"Yes.." Jungkook nod. Xander took a deep breath, "Are we getting ice cream? Are we uhm.. Uhh having own bedroom? Is there swimming pool? Are there delicious food? Are we going to play at the playgroun-"

"Oh lord.." He sighed. Xander sighed too, "Hayss.."

Jungkook pinched his nose, "You talk a lot.."

Rion run to the door and wait for it to open then jump. He look at the pond, "WAHH?! Fish inside!"

"Don't touch the water.." Jungkook hold his hand. He took a deep breath and look at Heri standing beside a kid who seems same age as hers. She's fixing her hair and looking at herself in the mirror before talking to the kid, but he walked away quickly.

Jungkook elbowed Tzuyu, "Look at heri.."

"She's been staring at that Kid since outside.." She laughed and look at Rion sitting on the bench watching the fishes.

Heri followed him, "So you're half Japanese?" she asked. The boy nod his head and look around waiting for someone. She cleared her throat, "Im half princess and half queen.."

He raised his both eyebrows and gave her a curious look, "How are you going to be a half half?"

"Oh please.. Believe me I am.."

"Heri come on.." Her mom called. She waved her hand, "I'll see you around! byee.." running herself to Jihyo.

Tzuyu walked to the small houses looking for their room number, "Here.." she pointed. Jungkook opened the door for her and the kids then put the luggages inside.

"Dad! Dad! can we go to the play ground?! I wanna play..."

He nod his head then show his index finger, "If.." they suddenly stop running and look at Jungkook, "Ya'll won't have the ice for today.."

They didn't care about it and head outside running. Tzuyu shaked her head looking at Jungkook, "You have to check them every minute.. They might go somewhere else.."

He hugged her from behind, "Oh I will..."

"When are we going to meet them?" She creased her forehead and face him looking at his face still glowing young and beautiful. Jungkook looked at the time, "Around.. 5:30 at the restaurant reserved for us.."

She sighed, "I wanna see Sana.."

Jungkook smirked and kissed her, "Alright baby.." he kneeled down and kiss her stomach, "Please come girl as a baby girl okay?"

Her face got confuse and make him stand up, "Babe.. Chill.."

"Lets rest here.." Moving the pillow at the couch and sit her down.

--- 5:18 pm

Tzuyu changed Rion's clothes then look at Xander still playing in the bubble bath with Jungkook. "Xander you need to change.." taking him out of the bath then look at Jungkook, "You need to take a shower already.."

"Nah Im just going to change.." He implemented then stand up fixing his soaked shorts. She wiped Xander's body and look at Rion sitting on the couch playing on the phone. Jungkook removed his shirt and dig into the luggage, "Here.."

"You really keeped the shirt we bought 15 years ago?"

He nod his head and smile, "Of course.. how do I look?"

"It still look good on you.." She smiled and face xander to him, "Isn't it Xand?"

He nod his head, "Yeah.. Jjang!" giving him a thumbs up.

Tzuyu hold their hand and stepped outside waiting for Jungkook to come out. She looked around and look at the girl coming out of the house with a little girl. "MINA Unnie!?"

Mina flinchced and touched her heart, "OH JESUS!! Tzuyu?!"

She walked towards her holding the two then hugged each other, "I almost didn't recognize you! Here.. Jina.." showing her daughter, "MJ come out... You gotta meet someone.."

Jin and the kid Heri was following cane and look at Tzuyu, "Holy-You're pregnant..." looking at her stomach. Tzuyu smiled, "You guys changed a lot.." she looked down to their kids, "Hi Jina and MJ.."

They bowed respectfully, "H-Hii.." they said at the same time.."

Jin kneeled down looking at the little two trouble maker, "So which one of you thinks look like your own father?"

They raised their both hands at the same time. Mina laughed, "They do look like Jungkook... Where is he?"

"Inside changing.."

Rion glanced to Jina then hold Tzuyu's hand out of nowhere. Jina waved her hands to him and he blushed hiding behind Tzuyu. Xander gave him a weird look and tried to pull him out but he insisted.

Jin stood up, "How many months is it?"

"4 months.."

"Omo... You guys haven't ask for the gender reveal?!" Mina blinked her eyes, "I study-"

"Nope don't tell the gender of the baby... Jungkook will cry if its a boy.." She shaked her head. Jin laughed, "I miss that kid where is he?"

She look to the house, "Inside changing.."

Xander look at MJ, thinking why are they the same height but he's younger. "You're short.." he said out of nowhere and measure their height.

"Xander.. He's still growing.." His mom told him, "You don't call people short.. Your height is going to stop and you won't get any taller you stay like that.."

He gulped, "Fine Im sorry.. But isn't he older than me?"

"Im 5th grade.." MJ coldly said. "Im sorry MJ he's 8 years old.. He'll be mature soon.." Tzuyu pinch his cheeks lightly.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook runned to Jin and hugged him then to Mina, "Hello Mina... Long time no see hahaha!"

"Yah.. Where do you work out?"

Jungkook showed his muscle, "I work out with my wife.." Tzuyu quickly punched him from embarrassment.

"I see.. Two kids coming to three.. Ya'll really working hard.."

Mina looked at Tzuyu being embarrassed then laughed, "Don't worry.. Its fine I have two..."

"Lets all go to the restau already and meet the others.."