Chapter~ Thirty Two

If you guys were confused last chapter about Chloe's ex boyfriend, you may have forgotten when he was mentioned. If you go back to the earlier chapters (I'm not sure which one exactly) it should say something about her and him between chapters 3-10! If you can't find it, then I'm sorry lol because I'm positive I mentioned it! Carry on, enjoy :)

Chapter Thirty Two~

{Riley's pov}

*Two Weeks Later*

"Harry." I call from his living room. He comes walking in from the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, so um.." I pause, hesitating to bring it up. I'm not sure what he will say.

"What is it?" He laughs and sits down beside me.

"I- well." I stop and he looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong, Riley?" He has a look of concern as he grabs ahold of my hand and rests it on his lap with his.

"No! Not at all! I was just thinking... Last month when my sister came over to mine and you were there. She gave me an invitation to my cousins wedding. Well, Jane's wedding is on the 20th, which is this Saturday...." I trail off.

"And you want me to go with you?" He finishes for me.

"Well, yeah, if you want." I look up at him and he smiles.

"Yeah, of course. I'll just need to get something to wear." He laughs.

"You don't have a suit?" I crunch my eyebrows.

"No, I don't dress up." He shakes his head.

"But you will for the wedding, right?"

"Yeah, I guess I'll have to. The best I'm doing is a dress shirt and pants." He points a finger at me.

"And a tie." I add sheepishly.

"No, no way." He shakes his head and leans back into the couch.

"You have to wear a tie, Harry!" I whine and rest my chin on his shoulder, looking up at his face with puppy dog eyes.

"No."

"Please?" I plead.

"Fine!" He gives in with a sigh.

"Thanks." I smile in victory and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Harry looks at me with confusion and stands up with me.

"To call my mom. I'll tell her to let Jane know I'm bringing a guest." I smile and grab my phone before going into the kitchen.

That's when I realized something. My mom and dad will find out about Harry if he goes to the wedding. I'll have to tell them about him first I guess, but I have no idea how they will react. They will be upset at me for keeping it from them for so long and they will be even more upset with me when they meet him on Saturday. They will take one look at him and judge, I know they will. He doesn't have any piercings or anything, but he does have tattoos. Then again, none of them will be noticeable. He will be wearing a long-sleeved shirt and the only tattoos he has litter his arms and stomach, so it should be fine. Unless he leaves a few buttons at the top open, then the swallows on his collarbones will be seen.

Harry is nice to talk to, so my parents shouldn't be to concerned of that. Maybe if Harry doesn't show his darker, more edgy side, they won't care. But I know he will most likely intimidate them. He intimidates everyone. He's six feet tall, if not more and his hard facial features make him look mean, even though he's the sweetest person I know. And his deep, British accent sounds a little intimidating also. But I can only hope they will accept him because even if they don't, he isn't going anywhere.