Chapter~ Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine~

{Harry's pov}

"Harry, are you crazy?" Liam raises his voice.

"Yeah man, what were you thinking?" Niall shakes his head.

"I was thinking that he said something disgusting about my girlfriend and it pissed me off!" I raise my voice and sit down on Louis's couch.

"You beat up Andrew! He's going to fucking kick your ass!" Zayn shakes his head.

"I hit him and won the first time; I'm sure I can do it a second." I shrug and reach for a beer on the coffee table.

"You were in public, he didn't want to give the cops any reason to go after him again." Louis speaks up.

"So you're saying he didn't try to fight back?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I wasn't there to see it, but probably." He shrugs as if it's nothing.

I had Andrew on the ground begging me to stop hitting him, there is no way he let me do that. But then again, he is Andrew so he might have. Either way, I know if he tries to come after me I'm going to be able to stop him. He threatened not only me but Riley and it pissed me off. I'm not going to let him get away with what he said.

"Dude, what did he even say to you? What happened?" Niall asks.

"I was buying a pack of cigarets at the grocery store and he happened to show up. He mentioned Riley. I don't know how he found out about her or who told him but it made me more than mad." I shake my head, my jaw clenches and my nostrils flare at the thought of it.

"What did he say about her?" Liam asks.

"He said that he has seen her around town. He was talking about how hot he thinks she is. He said that she could do better than me and how she'd be better off with someone like him." I scoff. "Then he said maybe he will just have to prove that to her and show me how he could get her." I finish.

I can't even think about Riley being with Andrew. He is an ass to girls, he's actually an ass to everyone but especially girls. I've seen how he treats them and I've seen how his past girls have looked after a few days of being with him. I could never imagine Riley going through that. He'd have her black and blue before the first hour of introducing himself.

The only reason he would even consider hurting or trying to get Riley is to get back at me. All the shit that I've caused for him and all of his orders I've refused to follow, he hates my fucking guts. He'd take Riley in a heartbeat if he knew how much it would effect me.

"So you hit him?" Zayn breaks me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I hit him. You should have heard the things he was saying about her. The way he was describing her looks and how much he likes how she looks. The things he was saying he would do. It would have made you puke." I shake my head with disgust.

I almost puked myself but I was too busy pounding his face in.

"He said how he would hit her and stuff, I- I just lashed out." I finish.

"So how did the fight go, how'd it happen?" Louis asks more questions.

"I punched him mid-sentence and he fell to the ground. Somehow we needed up back by an aisle and I was on top of him just hitting him as hard as I could. I would of put him in a coma if Riley didn't stop me." I say before I can stop myself.

"Riley? What do you mean Riley stopped you?" Niall speaks and moves up in his seat.

"She-she came into the store and she saw us fighting." I have to tell them now. I know they're going to lash out.