Chapter Fifty

Another Harry POV!! This is the first time I've ever done two in a row, like ever lol. Oh, and this one's an entertaining one..

*Not edited* 

Harry's POV 

"Harry, how nice to see you!" Andrew booms, smirking as I walk through the side door of the warehouse. It's so dingy in here that it almost reminds me of a garage minus all the machines and shit, and then add a rickety old metal spiral staircase that lead to the upper level. 

I knew that he would be here, as he always is. No matter how early in the morning or how late at night, he could always be found here, wasting his time with a pile of idiots that let him rule their every move. I used to be one of them, but man am I glad that I've woken up. I was never quite the same as any of them - other than the lads - because I always gave Andrew a hard time and did more of my own thing, but even still I wasted too many days here living a lifestyle that I no longer want. 

"I didn't come here to make small talk, Andrew, so you can cut the bullshit," I demand, striding over to where he sits with a few of the other guys I had gotten used to seeing nearly everyday. 

"What brings you here, then?" He questions, standing up to face me. He holds a serious expression on his face now, but I don't miss the hint of amusement hidden in his features. 

"It's been brought to my attention that you've been running your mouth and I can't say that I like it," I spit. I'm not sure that coming here will do anything to help me, but I refuse to sit around and do nothing while I continue to hear about the disgusting things he says about Riley just to piss me off. 

"Well, then I guess it's a good thing that I don't really give a fuck what you think about the things I say." He chuckles, and I can feel my chest begin to rise quicker, but I urge myself to stay calm. 

"Well, I think it's about time that you do, because I'm done hearing about the things that are coming out of your mouth," I sneer, flaring my nostrils in anger. 

He laughs loudly and turns to sit back down, pretending to be unfazed by what I'm saying, but I know that he holds interest. He thinks that I don't see how I affect him when I come here and call him out, he likes to act tough and in control, but I know that I make him question himself. I can see it. 

"Harry, why don't you just turn around and go out the door you came in? Coming here is doing nothing for you, really." He laughs for the second time. 

"Listen closely, Andrew." 

I walk over to where he sits on top of a turned-over crate and crouch down to his level, staring at him with narrowed eyes. 

"Enlighten me, Styles." He smirks, leaning forward with his arms on his knees.

By now, we are both very aware that every other guy in the place was observing intently and listening closely. I know that they get a good laugh out of our banters after it's said and done, because no one else chooses to stand up to Andrew. No one has as many problems with him as I do, because I pose the biggest threat. He knows that I am the only one that would try to get him out of here, and he knows that if I really wanted to I could run this little thing all on my own. But, I would never consider doing it. At least not now that Riley is in my life. 

"I know that you think you can say whatever you want about Riley, but just know that it's only words. At the end of the day, she's nothing in this little game of yours, so let it go. She doesn't know you, and she never will. She has nothing to do with what's going on between you and I, so you need to leave her out of it. You can hate me all you want for leaving, but if word gets back to me that you've said one more thing about her that I don't like, I will not hesitate to come back here and knock some sense into you myself," I say roughly and all at once, not pausing even for a moment to give him time to process my words.