Chapter~ Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen~

{Harry's pov}

I park the car outside the building and quickly make my way inside. It may be bad to say, but I was rather glad when Louis texted me because I didn't want to stay at Riley's sisters house any longer. Three hours of harsh glares and fake laughs between me and Selena isn't my ideal Saturday. I also felt kind of bad leaving Riley there though, she asked me to go and leaving in the middle of it probably seemed rude. But then again, I could also tell that Selena was hoping I wouldn't have shown up, she wanted a girls day with her sister.

I walk through the entrance and look around for Louis. I eventually spot him sitting at a far table and I walk up to him and take a seat. He looks up from his phone and smiles.

"Hey, glad you could make it." He rolls his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him, not really sure of what he's talking about.

"I figured you'd be too busy with your girl." He rolls his eyes again.

"I was hanging with her at her sis..." I stop mid-sentence, realizing that it probably wouldn't make the situation better. If he knew I was at her sisters with her he would call me a sap for sure.

"Her sister's? Wow dude, you're worse then I thought." He laughs and takes a drink of his beer.

"What?"

"Before you met that girl you wouldn't even think of being with one, and now you're out hanging with her and her sister."

"What's so bad about that? At least I can get a girlfriend." I spat. He rolls his eyes again for the third time before answering.

"I have a girlfriend, but I don't waste my time at her sister's house." He laughs again.

"She doesn't even have a damn sister you asshole." I roll my eyes this time.

"Look, all I'm saying is that you need to free more of your time up. You never come around any of us guys that much anymore cause you're always with her." He shrugs.

"So? I like being with her, what does it matter?" I'm starting to get annoyed now.

"It matters because the 'badass Harry' is starting to leave. You can't even go to a fight anymore without feeling guilty about not telling Riley." He raises his voice and finishes his beer.

"Maybe because I actually have feelings towards her, Louis, did you ever think of that? Yeah I feel guilty about not telling her things because I know she wouldn't like them and they aren't exactly legal! I don't like keeping things from her, why is that so bad?" I raise my voice just as much and look at him angrily.

"Because, you never used to feel guilty about shit!" He yells.

"That's because I never had any one to care about me! I never used to have someone to give a shit!" I yell and every head in the bar turns. All eyes are on me now and my anger only rises.

"What about us then? All us guys, you think we don't care?" He asks me as everyone starts to listen to their own business again.

"It's not the same Louis." I sigh and shake my head. "You guys are my friends, you do the same shit as me. But Riley, she's different. She doesn't need to get involved in shit like this and yet I still drag her down with me. The worst part is she doesn't even know about any of it." I raise my voice again.

"So just tell her! She's going to find out eventually, Harry. It's not even that bad, all you do is fight!" He yells.

"Yeah, illegally and for money! I've been to jail, Louis, and she doesn't even know that!" I yell and storm out of the bar.