Chapter~Four

Chapter Four~

{Riley's pov}

'I don't appreciate how you ran off like that' - Harry

Of course he wouldn't just let it go, he'd have to keep harassing me. I know it's just a text message but it actually scares the hell out of me. I can almost picture his perfect face... wait, did it just say that? Yeah I did, he has a perfect face. I can almost picture his jaw clenched, even though I really don't know him, I can tell he's probably mad.

I don't know what to say. Should I even reply? If I don't, it would only make maters worse.

'I'm sorry, I had somewhere to be' -Riley

Technically it wasn't a lie, I am at Chloe's place, but I didn't really have to be. I hope he excepts my excuse, he probably won't believe it but maybe he'll let it go. I feel my phone buzz again.

'Don't need to lie babe. How about you make it up to me over dinner tonight?' -Harry

I can't go anywhere with him, and I won't. I don't trust him at all, he's probably a drug dealer or a gang member or something. What does he want with me? He'd probably leave me dead in ally somewhere. I'm not going anywhere with him.

'I can't, I'm busy'-Riley

Not even a second later I get a reply.

'It actually wasn't an option babe, I'll pick you up at 6pm.' -Harry

How is he going to pick me up, he doesn't even know where I live?

'Wont you need my address first?'-Riley

'Give me your address, this isn't a choice'-Harry

He can't force me to give him my address! What's he going to do if I don't? Come and get me? He can't if he doesn't know where I live. I'm just not going to reply anymore, there's nothing he can do about it.

'Answer me babe'-Harry

I'm not going to answer him because I don't want to get involved with him. There's really nothing he can do about it, unless I happen to run into him on the street again. It's a big city, I'm surprised I even managed to run into him again today. I have never even seen him before the other night, now it's starting to be a usual thing. Just then, there is a knock on Chloe's door. She stands up from her seat and walks over to the door. She opens it up but from where I'm sitting I can't see who's there. I can hear Chloe's voice faintly but not to well.

"Yeah Riley's here, who are you?" I hear her say. Who could possibly looking for me? Chloe knows my parents and sister, she wouldn't need to ask who they are.

"I'm a friend of hers, may I speak to her" Oh no! I know that voice. It's deep and raspy, Harry!

I jump off the couch and crouch down behind it, as quietly as I can. I really hope Chloe doesn't let him in here. I'll text her.

'Don't let him in! He's the guy from the street the other night!'-Riley

I hear her phone buzz so I assume she'll check it.

"I'm sorry, I lied, she's not here" she lies to him. Nice Chloe, cause that's not obvious at all. Note sarcasm.

"Listen, I know she's here. I need to talk to her so if you'll excuse me" he says. Did he get in? "Hey babe" I hear his voice from above me. I look up and there he is, hanging over the back of the couch looking at me smirking.