Chapter~Twelve

A.N - IMPORTANT!!!

Before you start reading, I just want to ask you if you would want me to upload a cast list? Would you be interested in seeing who I picture everyone as? If you want me to, let me know! If anyone let's me know soon I should have it up later tonight or tomorrow... So if you want one, I will be more than happy to make one :)

Enjoy the chapter! :)

-----

Chapter Twelve~

{Riley's pov}

*knock knock*

"That's Selena, please be nice" I plead to Harry.

"Calm down Riley, I'll be nice" he laughs at my nervousness.

I walk to the door and open it to see an excited looking Selena standing there. She squeals and throws her arms around me, she hugs me so tightly I almost can't catch my breath. I pull back and smile at her.

"It feels like it's been forever!" She says as she walks toward my living room. "You have a nice place" she nods as she looks around.

"Thank you" We walk into the living room and Harry stands from the couch when he sees us. Selena seems a little shocked to see him here. Not only was she not expecting it but you can also tell he intimidates her just by the way he looks and the obvious hight difference.

"Hello" Harry reaches his hand out for her to shake and she hesitantly excepts. It so obvious she's scared to be standing in front of him.

"Hi" she says in a quiet voice.

"Selena, this is my friend Harry. Harry, this is my sister Selena" I introduce them, making sure to put emphasis on 'friend'. She nods and looks at me.

"Can I speak to you for a minute Riley?" She puts on a fake smile.

"Oh, um... Yeah, I guess" I nod. I look over to Harry and see he's already looking at me. " We'll be right back" he nods.

I walk with Selena into the kitchen and turn to face her. "Who the hell is that?" She almost screeches.

"He's just a friend Sel" I sigh. She shakes her head quickly.

"He doesn't seem like a good friend to me, he looks dangerous Riley. How do you even know him?" She rushes her words out, sounding almost panicked.

"I bumped into him on the street last week. And he is a good friend Selena, he isn't dangerous" I shake my head, trying to convince myself of my words.

"He's like six feet tall and looks like he could bench press both of us together" she raises her voice.

"He probably could" I say by accident. I was thinking it in my mind but said it out loud. That probably didn't help my situation at all.

"Oh my god! Why are you hanging around him? He looks like a fricken murderer!" She yells and I'm sure Harry would have heard that. I instantly feel bad that he has to hear her judging him and saying bad things about him. I will admit that I thought all of those things at first, and I'm still trying to convince myself they aren't true, but I would never say them out loud to him. Unless I already have, I haven't, have I? Jeez I hope not because hearing someone else say it makes me realize how stupid it actually sounds.

"Stop being such a judgmental bitch" I tell her. "He hasn't harmed me in anyway and I doubt he ever will so just be quiet and worry about your own perfect life" I scream at her. Her mouth falls open, clearly shocked at how I talked to her.

"Fine, but if he ever does anything to you, don't come to me" she says.

"Oh believe me, I wouldn't" I reply harshly. "Go in the living room, I'll bring in some tea" I tell her and her eyes widen.