They return to their spot and look at Jungkook sitting down with Jin talking. Mina gave her a shhh sign then sneak behind Jin, "BOO!" he flinched really hard and drop on the floor.

"AISSHHH! Dulaessjanha!!"

Mina cracked up holding the plastic then sit on his spot next to Jungkook. Tzuyu sat next to him and watch the two, "You guys called them?"

He nod his head and look at her, "You wanna go there first?"

"Well.." she shrugged, "If you want?"

Jungkook stood up and look at them holding his car key, "Hyung we're going first.."

Jin and Mina look at them, "Really? Alright.. Save us a spot.."

"Yeah.." He grab Tzuyu's hand and start to walk. She turned to him while walking, "Jungkook!"

"You scared me.. What is it?"

She gave him a one kiss on his lips and it made him speechless. Forzen to where he is currently stand and holding her hand tightly, "What is that for?" He laughed. His shirt is tucked in his pants then fix it, "Come here where are you going?" Watching her walked further away from him until she reach his car.

He creased his forehead and take a deep breath with a smile on his face. Her face is full of joy somehow. A joy he has never seen from her, "Okay you're acting weird.."

"Im not.."

"You are.." He chuckled. Admiring her view beside the door. She's leaning herself on the car then open the door and enter inside buckling the belt to herself really fast.

Jungkook entered inside the driver seat and start the car before facing her again. She raised her both eyebrows and smile, "Yeah?"

He laughed shaking his head then drive, "You're making fall for you more.."

"Aren't you supposed to? You're planning on stop loving me?" She asked.

He choked and stop the car, "Hey! I would never!"

"Im just kidding.." She tickled his chin. He continue to drive again, focusing his eyes on the road while Tzuyu plays on her phone. "Do you have the x8? I'll give you one.." she said out of nowhere and it made him curious, "I also have a few bullet sniper but Im still looking for sniper..."

"Who are you talking to?"

"Wait wait.. There's an enemy outside.."

"Enemy?" He looked around outside the window. Tzuyu remove her earphone and unplug it from her phone, "Its Chaeyoung.. We're playing Pubg.."

He dropped his face and glanced at her, "I thought something is happening that Im not noticing... You guys call each other?"

"There's a voice thing here.. We can hear each other.."

"Ask her who's she's going with.."

"She's going with Jeongyeon.."

"I thought Jeongyeon is with Hyung?"

Tzuyu put the volume louder, he could hear her voice, "You expect me to come with that bitch?!"

"Chill.." Jungkook sniffed. Tzuyu moved the phone away, "Unnie I'll see you guys at the movie.."

"We're not playing anymore?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Let's play later.."

"Alright then byeee babosh.." Chaeyoung exited to the game. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook then smirked, "Why are you looking at us like that?"

"Namjoon told us something.."

"What is it?" She creased her forehead.

"He know Jeongyeon has a boyfriend.. He really mean it.. He didn't do that on purpose.. He was drunk... Jeongyeon was sleeping.."

Tzuyu covered her mouth, "So does that mean? Who's her boyfriend?" looking at his steering wheel. He sniffed again, "Its from another school... That's why Namjoon can't really show himself to her.."

"Awwe.. But that's weird.. Something happened to them and we all thoought she his girlfriend.." She dropped her jaw, "Didn't we all talked about it in the camp?"

"The fact that Jeongyeon should've said something that way Hyung could've made a distance.. Namjoon hyung likes her.."

She stayed quiet. "Its her fault.." he sighed then look at her as he turn the car around to the parking lot, "We're facing my trunk at the theatre.."

"Why?"

"Cause I can bent the seat and turn into bed.." He smiled.

Tzuyu creased her forehead, "Why?"

"Uhmm.." His eyes widened and couldn't form a words on his mouth, "UHH... To lie down and watch?"

"Oh please.." She smirked smacking his chest. Jungkook laughed, "Im being real!"

"Oh really?" not believing him. He laughed pinching her cheeks, "Im being truthful.." openig the door then walked to the back of his car and fold the seats, "See? it looks like a bed isn't it?"

She walked around and check the back of his car then enter inside, "You really have this kid of car?"

"Geez every car that doesn't have trunk have this ahhaha.. You can fold your seats.." He sat next to her and close the door. Tzuyu looked around and grabbed the pillow then the blanket, "You probably spends your day sleeping here huh?"

"Nah.. Sometimes.." His phone vibrated, "They're here.." their eyes turn to the car that parked beside them and saw Taehyung and Sana making out before looking at them.

"Jesus.."

"I hope they we're kissing while he's driving cause they're going to die.." Jungkook nod his head then turn to her while opening the door, "Go.."

"Go? where?"

"Them.. If you wanna talk with them cause the movie haven't start.."

He waited for a few second for her to get out of the car. Then his eyes widened when she suddenly closed the door and lay down hugging him, "I'll stay here.."

"Huh?" he chuckled. Tzuyu looked at him and showed her phone, "I wanna play games while waiting for the movie.."