54

grayson:

when our food came, i initiated step 2 of seeing jack and scarletts texts.

"okay everyone, phones on the table." i spoke up.

"dude, what?" johnson looked at me like i was stupid.

"you heard me. phones, table, now." i repeated myself.

"bro the fuck? no, that's dumb." gilinsky laughed.

"no offense gray, im with gilinksy on this one." ethan said.

"fine, i guess i'll do this the hard way."

with out letting them respond, i snatched each of their phones. i shoved johnsons and gilinskys phones down my pants, knowing they wouldn't try to reach for them if i did that.

i quickly went onto ethans phone and started typing in his notes, letting him know about my plan.

im trying to get into gilinskys phone to see his and scarletts texts, go along w it 

i slid him his phone under the table with out the jacks seeing it. he read the note and smiled at me, before handing me his phone back.

i pretended to put his phone down my pants as well. when in reality, i just put it in my back pocket.

"ew grayson, that's so gross." ethan said, going along with my plan.

"yeah bro, i don't want your ass sweat all over my shit." johnson rolled his eyes.

"whatever, i need to pee anyways. i'll give you guys your phones when i get back." i said, standing up from the booth.

there's step 3, going to the bathroom.

"give us them back now then." gilinsky rolled his eyes.

i acted like i was getting their phones for a second, and then sprinted off into the bathroom.

i locked myself in a stall, and got on gilinskys phone. i put my thumb print in, and unlocked it.

i found the text icon, and tapped on it to see his messages. i scrolled down until i found scarletts name, and went into their texts.

what the fuck? almost everything's deleted. the only thing that's left is this, and it barley makes sense...

times up then, i had fun doing this deal with u :)

i went on my phone, and took a picture of the text.

what does this mean? what deal did they have?

wait, a deal.

like a blackmail kind of deal?

like a kind of deal where you have to do what someone else says or that someone else is gonna do something bad to you?

like scarlett having to have sex with gilinsky, or else he would send those pictures of them fucking out.

holy shit, scarlett's right.

i suddenly felt anger take over my entire body, i smashed gilinskys phone onto the bathroom floor, letting it shatter.

i stormed out of the bathroom, and back to the table.

"whoa bro, you seem-" gilinsky started to talk.

as a response, i punched him in the face.

"what the fuck grayson?" he yelled.

i grabbed his shirt and yanked him up from the booth, only to throw him onto the floor.

"grayson chill!" johnson yelled at me.

gilinsky stood up, and punched me in the face.

i stumbled backwards, which gave him the opportunity to punch me two more times.

the third time though, i caught his fist, and backed him up against a wall.

"you raped her!" i yelled, beginning to punch him over and over.

he fell to the ground, and i repeatedly kicked him in the stomach.

"you used her!"

i looked at him on the floor, basically unconscious.

workers from the restaurant immediately grabbed me, and started shoving me out the door.

"yo, let go of him!" ethan yelled to them, going up and trying to grab me out from their grip.

they then basically manhandled ethan and i to the curb, but i didn't care. i can't believe i was such a fucking dick to scarlett, i can't imagine what's happening to her right now.

"we need to go to scareltts, right now." i said to ethan.

he nodded his head, and we made our way to the car.

i need to apologize to her.

actually, scratch that. i need to beg for her forgiveness.

*
7 votes for next chapter??