18

scarlett:

after grayson dropped me back off at my house, i ran up to my room and put the bouquet of roses in a vase with water.

i looked at the roses and admired them, it was really thoughtful of grayson to go out of his way and get them for me.

i decided to text grayson and thank him for the roses, this boy is really growing on me.

after sending grayson a text, i went on snapchat. i began to reply to people when i saw a couple videos sent from johnson. we don't even have a streak, why is he snap chatting me?

i opened the first video, it was of gilinsky singing along to 'lay me down' by sam smith. he was lying down in his bed with no shirt on, and i hate to admit, but he looked really hot. he also has a good voice too. i decided to open the rest of the videos, they were all him singing along to the song. at the end he looked at johnsons phone and noticed he was recording, and put his hand over the camera.

i decided to send a cute picture back, so i fixed my hair and pouted my lips to make them look bigger. i took the picture and captioned it, 'gilinskys got a nice voice' and sent it.

almost immediatley, i got a snapchat back. it was a picture of gilinsky mid-laugh, the caption being 'he said u have a nice ass.'

i sent back a thumbs up and put my phone down, i think i should get something to eat.

i got up and made my downstairs, i went into my kitchen and opened the panty door.

there's like, nothing in here.

i got to the fridge and opened the door to that as well, again, there's basically nothing.

i ran back upstairs and into my room, grabbing my wallet and going through it.

$22.

fuck, i can barley get any groceries with this.

i rolled my eyes and worked with what i had, deciding to just get fast food again. i would use the $2,000 aiden left for me, but im saving that for rent this month.

i went back downstairs and grabbed aidens car keys before exiting my house and getting into his car, i think i should go to chick-fil-a.

*
uh ohhh shes running out of money