15

scarlett:

grayson came home with me today, he didn't want me in my house all alone.

he's always been the most caring person, i miss it so much.

he asked me why i never told kathryn about what happened to aiden, and i told him i just couldn't tell her.

i don't know why i couldn't to be honest, she's my best friend after all. i told grayson, well, he kind of forced it out of me. kathryn just thinks aiden left again, but that's simply not the case. im obviously going to have to tell her, i just don't know when, or how.

"what do you want to do?" i asked grayson, we were sitting on my living room couch doing basically noting.

"well after school i usually take a nap." he laughed.

"we can take a nap, i don't really care."

"so will you sleep on the couch and i'll sleep on the floor?" he asked.

"no idiot, we can both sleep on my bed upstairs." i laughed at him.

"okay good, i didn't know how to ask if we could go to your room without it sounding off."

i smiled at his comment and we both got off the couch, running upstairs and into my room.

we both plopped down on my bed, laying back to back. we stayed like that for a bit before grayson turned around, and put his arm around my waist. he pulled me closer to him and let his head rest in the crook of my neck.

"is this too much?" he asked me, keeping his voice soft.

"no, not at all."

"okay good, sweet dreams scarlett."

"sweet dreams grayson."

i closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but i couldn't. i counted up to 100, counted back down from 100, and tried to do it again. nothing was helping... every time i closed my eyes, the horrific scene of me finding aiden in the bathtub popped up.

i slowly turned around to look at grayson, he was sound asleep.

i decided to just get on my phone for a little, maybe that will tire me out.

i got on my phone and went onto snapchat, i recently re-downloaded all my social medias. i started to open all my snaps and reply, when i got a snapchat from jack gilinsky. i waited a few moments before opening it, i didn't want to open it immediately. when i opened it, i could picture myself killing kathryn right then and there.

the snapchat was an ab picture of him in the mirror, with the caption 'rumor has it that you want to hook up.'

i replied with my face saying, 'says who?' and then texted kathryn.

me
ARE YOU OUT OF UR FUCKING MIND

kathryn
what???

me
YOU TOLD GILINKSY ABOUT THE DARE??

kathryn
wtf no!

me
you're such a liar

kathryn
i didn't i swear!

me
then who did? huh?

kathryn
scarlett i don't know, did someone over hear me give you the dare???

me
i don't know
me
i swear kathryn

kathryn
swear what

me
if u told gilinsky i will kill u

kathryn
i didnt!!

me
well whoever apparently 'overheard' u daring me to get with him is spreading this and if
grayson finds out i dont know what i would do

kathryn
why do u care if he finds out... u guys r friends

what i didn't realize back then, is that i liked grayson, a lot.

me
i don't know i just do, so you're gonna make sure no one spreads that

kathryn
why do i have to?

me
BECAUSE UR THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE DARE

kathryn
damn dont be mad at me, i didn't do shit

me
whatever kathryn

she left me on read, and i couldn't be more pissed.

i'll let grayson sleep for however long he needed to, but there's no way i can fall asleep now.

*
oooo do u think kathryn told?