6

scarlett:

i will never forget the 3 nights i spent at the dolans house, ethan and grayson are both so kind hearted. those two were always mistaken as players, but if you knew them and spent time with them, you would know they're the complete opposite.

"hi mrs. dolan, im scarlett. thank you so much for letting me stay here." i smiled.

"oh no problem at all sweetie, we just redecorated the guest room and i need someone other than my family to tell me how it looks." she laughed at herself.

"i bet it looks great." i said and smiled at her.

i was introduced to the rest of graysons family too, except for his sister because she was away at college.

grayson led me to the guest room and helped me put some of my stuff in drawers.

"you know, at night if you need to talk or anything you can come to my room." he said.

"thanks grayson." i responded.

"and if you need anything that doesn't involve talking at night, you can come to my room." ethan appeared in the doorway, smirking at me.

okay maybe ethan was a little bit of a player, but still super kindhearted.

"ethan shut up." grayson scolded.

"offer's on the table." ethan said before walking off, probably going to his room.

"don't listen to him okay?" grayson told me.

"i won't." i responded, lying down on the bed.

grayson lied down with me and we both stared at the ceiling.

"when do you think your brothers gonna come back?" he asked.

"i don't know, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after."

"well, your welcome to say here for however long you need."

"thank you grayson."

"no problem scarlett."

*
things are gonna start to pick up in the next couple chapters