47

thursday
scarlett:

tomorrow night, im telling grayson everything that has happened with jack and i. i need to tell him, or else it'll come out the wrong way. the only thing im nervous about, is him taking it badly and getting pissed at me.

i nervously shuffled through the hallway, needing to find grayson. i have to invite him over.

i looked around for a bit, before spotting him around his locker next to ethan.

"hey guys!" i called out to them.

"scarlett, hey!" ethan yelled back.

i made my way over to them, and grayson immediately pulled me in for a hug.

"hey babe." he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"hey." i responded, feeling blood rush to my cheeks.

"im here too." ethan interrupted, making grayson and i laugh.

i pulled away from grayson, and gave ethan a hug.

"so, grayson. i was wondering, would you want to spend the night at my house tomorrow night?" i asked.

i watched his lips form into a smile, "of course i would."

"okay, sounds great!"

i then looked at ethan, who gave me a thumbs up.

"are we gonna take my car to your house? or yours?" grayson asked.

"uh, mine. let ethan drive y'alls car."

"ethan's lowkey a bad driver."

"you dick! i am not!" ethan put his hand over his heart, and pretended to be offended.

"okay sassy pants, you're not a bad driver." i said.

"thank you scarlett. grayson, what do you have to say about your girlfriend agreeing with me?"

"i say, you paid her to say that."

"damnit, you caught us."

"you guys are dumb, im going to class." i laughed.

"let me walk you." grayson offered.

"bye guys." ethan waved at us, before going off in the other direction.

grayson walked me to class, and then went off to his own.

i watched as he walked to his class, and immediately started to get nervous.

i don't know if im ready to tell him tomorrow.

--
12:36am

i stepped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. i went on my phone, playing my 'chill' playlist on spotify, then started with the rest of my night care routine.

i decided that tonight, i would treat myself to a spa night, and go all out. tomorrow night is definitely gonna be an emotional time for me, so why not treat myself tonight? ya feel?

i got out my face mask from lush, and started to apply that all over my face.

as 'cherry hill' by russ played, i did some improv contemporary dancing to it.

as i danced, my song was interrupted from me getting a text.

i rolled my eyes and looked at my phone, and my stomach fucking dropped.

jack
come over rn babe ;)

no, no, no, no, no!

"fuck!" i yelled.

i immediately stopped my music, and called ethan.

"pleaseeeee pick up." i begged.

to my luck, no answer.

i went onto my texts with jack, i responded saying...

im w grayson, im not going over

i called ethan again, im fucking freaking out.

"please ethan!" i yelled into the phone, getting sent to voicemail again.

jack
grayson wont know babe, plus its part of the deal

i started getting angry, and responded to jack in the rudest way possible.

FUCK YOU, I SAID NO

jack
im giving u one more god damn chance scarlett

and im telling u one more time, no. im not cheating on grayson u dick

jack
times up then, i had fun doing this deal with u :)

*
shit is about to go down