8

scarlett:
(next monday)

i woke up to the sound of my alarm, monday.

i got up and dragged myself into my bathroom. i got ready for school, wearing a simple leggings and tshirt with my white nike prestos. for my makeup, all i did was foundation, concealer, and mascara.

i grabbed my phone, headphones, and charger before heading downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to put my stuff in my backpack, when i tripped and fell over something.

i stood up to look at what i fell over, it was aiden. he was passed out in the middle of the kitchen, 3 beer bottles and 1/2 a blunt scattered near him.

i scoffed at the mess on the floor, and began to lightly kick him to wake him up.

"get up." i groaned, kicking him a little harder.

he fluttered his eyes open and looked at me, "i never want to wakeup."

"you never want to wakeup?"  i questioned.

"yeah."

"what does that mean."

"i want to die."

"okay stop messing around and get up."

"i do, i really do. i hate my life, i barley have a life."

"you did it to yourself, now get up."

he rolled his eyes and rolled over, not getting up but going back to sleep.

"fine aiden, lie there on the floor and keep fucking up your life." i spat at him.

"i will." he responded.

i huffed in defeat, and decided to just go to school.

i got in aidens car and drove to school, singing along to my sad playlist as i drove.

when i got to school, i parked my car in a random spot and walked into the dreaded building.

"hey!" kathryn chirped.

i wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone, but i didn't want her to think something was wrong.

"whats up?" i asked, matching my tone to the cheeriness of hers.

"nothing much, i didn't see you this weekend, what'd you do?"

oh you know, cried over aiden wanting me to die.

"i decided to have the weekend to myself, how bout you?"

"i hung out with people."

i nodded my head to what she said, not saying anything else.

i took my headphones out of my bag, plugging them into my phone. i turned on angel by khalid and softly hummed to it.

her and i walked over to our first periods side by side, but not talking.

we parted ways when we got to the of the end of c-hall, her going to euro and me going to english.

all throughout the day, i didn't do anything. i just listened to music through class, and left school completely during lunch.

i drove around for a while, wanting to scream to my music instead of humming it. of course, i listened to sad music, i wasn't feeling cheery at all today.

i went home and got on my phone for a bit, going through all my social medias. grayson texted me a few times and asked where i was and stuff, and i told him i was sick.

when i was done, it was around 2pm. i was tired and sad, so i decided i would just take a nap.

*
kinda a sad chapter but its a sad story so