51

4 days later
scarlett:

ethan came back to school 3 days ago, yet he was no help to me at all. i tried to talk to him, but he pulled me aside and said he can't talk to me at school because he doesn't want anyone to make fun of him. he gave me specific times when grayson wasn't going to be home for me to go over or for him to come to my house, but i didn't care. i'm not talking to him if he thinks it's such a burden to be looked at with me.

basically, i have no one.

no friends, no one to talk to about this shit. grayson blocked my number and all my social media, i think johnson is controlling him in a way.

i've had a lot of time to think about this. i've been by myself, not sleeping at all, just thinking.

i didn't go to school yesterday, and i didn't go today either. i can't bear to see grayson and his new army, god knows what'll happen.

people are still texting me though, they say terrible things, and don't even realize how it's affecting me. telling me to kill my self, im a waste of space, a slut, a cheater, etc. i don't know how much longer i can take this, it feels like it's me vs the entire world.

i've lost my parents.

i've lost aiden.

i've lost kathryn.

i've lost grayson.

i don't even know where ethan and i stand anymore.

i can't win.

you know what? fuck it! i can't live like this anymore. i have to talk to grayson, he needs to fucking listen to me.

i got up out of my bed and pulled my phone off the charger. i trudged downstairs and grabbed the keys to aidens car, running out the door and into the car.

i started the car and put on my seatbelt,

"here goes nothing."

i pulled out of the driveway, and drove to graysons house.

--

"what am i doing? i shouldn't be doing this." i said to myself.

i looked to my right, and saw graysons house right in front of me. it's so big, and brick-y, and intimidating.

should i do really do this?

yes, i need to do it.

i took a deep breath, then pulled my key out of the ignition.

i got out of the car and walked up the driveway and to the front door.

okay...

3... 2... 1-

i was interrupted from knocking when the door flew open, grayson appearing in the door frame.

"scarlett? what are you doing here?" he asked.

i made eye contact with him, and saw something i've never seen before. he had heavy bags under his eyes, and his hair was messed up. his usual facial expressions were all gone, he looked empty.

"i was, uh- i wanted to talk to you- grayson." i stuttered.

"well, i'm going to eat with johnson, you're gonna have to wait." he responded coldly.

i swallowed the lump that formed in my throat.

"johnson?"

he licked his lips and nodded his head.

"please grayson, just 10 minutes?"

"i-im sorry i have to go."

he tried to push past me and walk to his car, but i grabbed his arm and tugged him back.

"please, we both need this talk."

he made eye contact with me for a second, then immediately looked away.

"okay fine, you have 10 minutes."

*
it's 3:07am and i have school in the morning rip