43

2 saturdays later
scarlett:

i went home about 4 days ago, i felt really bad about overstaying my welcome. lisa said i could come back whenever i wanted, but i think i can tough it out on my own.

anyways, ever since i told ethan about jack, he won't let me be even the slightest bit near him.

for example: at school 2 days ago, i was walking in the halls with ethan and grayson, when gilinsky came up to us. i was on the end of the row, so gilinsky stood next to me. once ethan noticed i was at the end, he immediately switched spots with me. not only did he switch spots with me, he told me to switch spots with grayson too. the order at first was me, ethan, then grayson. then it was ethan, grayson, then me.

his whole little plan was working out just fine, except i think that gilinsky is starting to catch on to it. he still tells me to go over all the time, and sometimes i do, other times i make up excuses.

today though, is saturday, and grayson asked me to hang just us two.

in fact, i'm getting ready for our 'date' right now.

i did my normal makeup routine, and picked out a cute outfit. im wearing a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, tucked into boyfriend jeans, with my yellow vans. (outfit in media)
the shirt im wearing is actually kathryns, but we don't talk anymore, so too bad for her.

we stopped talking about 2 weeks ago, she didn't give me any explanation or anything, she just stopped talking to me.

i looked at myself in the mirror, examining my outfit.

"i look cute." i said to myself.

i got on my phone to look at the time, 6:16pm. grayson said he'd be here at 6:30, so he should be on his way any minute.

--

"these are for you scarlett." grayson said, pulling out a bouquet of pink roses from the back seat.

"aw thank you grayson, you didn't have to."

"i wanted to, you deserve them."

i smiled at him and held my hand out over the console, he grabbed my hand and held it, starting to drive out of my neighborhood.

as he drove, i plugged my phone into the aux, and put on my playlist.

pursuit of happiness by kid cudi came on, and i watched as graysons lips curved into a smile. once the words to the song started, he turned the volume on the radio all the way up, and yelled the lyrics.

him jamming out to the song, made me smile a lot. i love seeing grayson like this, all smiley and stuff. it made me want to yell the lyrics with him, so me being the amazing and magnificent singer i am, did.

a little bit after driving around, we finally reached our destination. we parked in the parking lot, and made our way into panera.

"why panera?" i asked, as grayson held the door open for me.

"it's the first place i've ever taken you."

memories of that day instantly came to mind. if it wasn't for kathryns dare to get graysons number, i would never of started talking to him.

we got in line and ordered our food, and then sat at a table. we started talking about random things, until grayson completely changed the subject.

"okay scarlett, im actually kind of nervous right now, but i need to ask you an important question." he said.

holy fuck, he's gonna ask about the pictures. gilinsky told him, i knew he would, oh my shit.

"uh, yeah. w-what is it?" i stuttered.

im not fucking ready for this.

"scarlett, will you be my girlfriend?"

*
honestly never thought the day would come when the twins take a break, but i hope they find what they're passionate about and become happy again