33

scarlett:
(5pm)

jack gilinsky: come over babe

grayson: can i stop by?

i looked between both of the texts, which one do i respond to?

i obviously much rather have grayson come over. but those pictures jack has over me, it makes me too scared to say no to him.

i responded to jack, saying 'i dont even know ur address...'

i then responded to grayson, 'can u tmrrow? dont want to get u sick'

fuck, i feel awful for lying to him. i like grayson a lot, and we even kissed last time i saw him. i just can't have him see those pictures, or know about what happened between gilinsky and i at all.

jack quickly responded with his address, and told me that he better be seeing me soon.

i rolled my eyes at his rudeness, and put my phone down.

i went into my bathroom and put on some light makeup; just foundation, concealer, and mascara. as usual, i made sure to cover up the fading hickeys he left on me, and the slightly purple bruise he left on my cheek. i then went into my closet and thought about what to wear. he wants me to wear something revealing, but, fuck it. i decided that id wear jeans and a crop top.

i slipped on my checkered vans, and then texted jack, saying that i was on my way, and went over.
--

"what are you wearing?" jack angrily asked me, unsatisfied with my outfit.

every ounce of confidence immediately left my body, and i instantly felt scared of him.

"jeans and a shirt." i spoke back, quietly.

"i thought i said to wear something revealing."

"sorry."

"it's okay i guess, it's whats underneath the clothes that counts." he smirked.

underneath the clothes? does he think we're having sex or something?

"w-what do you mean, underneath?" i stuttered.

"bra, underwear. duh."

"i didn't think we were gonna do anything."

"you thought i just invited you here to talk?" he let out a laugh, mocking me.

i blinked back tears that began to form, but they began to fall anyways.

some tears silently fell from my face, and jack noticed them.

"aw scarlett, don't cry babe." he came close to me, and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

i stepped back away from him and looked down, feeling scared by him.

he took notice of the power he had over me, and how i was scared of him. in my opinion, i would feel awful if someone was scared of me. but jack? scared is what he wants me to feel, and he loves it. 

"babe, it's okay." he softly spoke, re-closing the space between us.

stop calling me babe.

he put his hands on both sides of my face, and used his thumb to softly stroke my cheeks.

for a second, i actually thought he was trying to be nice. but only for a second, because the next words that came out of his mouth, completely contradicted my thoughts.

"i'll go gentle on you tonight."

*
IM SO SORRY FOR THIS DONT HATE ME AND ALSO THANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS WOWIE