25

scarlett:
(friday)
(read a/n at the end)

"scarlett!" ethan yelled my name through the cafeteria.

"what?" i yelled back.

"gray and i are going to lunch!" he yelled again.

i looked around the cafeteria until i spotted ethan, i walked over to him and grayson so we can have our conversation without yelling.

"where are you guys going?" i asked.

"i don't know, anything's better than cafeteria pizza though." grayson said, making me laugh.

"can we bring kathryn?" ethan asked.

"yeah of course, let me call her." i responded, grabbing my phone and calling her.

after i called her, she made her way over to us. we all decided on what to eat and drove there in graysons truck.

"ewww grayson this song sucks!" kathryn yelled from the backseat.

ethan started laughing, and unplugged graysons phone from the aux cord.

"hey, i liked that song." i argued from the passenger seat.

"thank you scarlett." grayson looked over and smiled at me, making me blush.

ethan plugged in his phone and turned on 'rockstar' by post malone. him and kathryn immediatley started to sing along with it in the back, while grayson and i decided to have a conversation up front.

"so, any plans for tonight?" he asked.

awkwardddd.

"uh yeah, kathryn's coming over."

"that's dope, are you guys having a sleepover?"

"yeah, we haven't hung out in a bit."

he nodded his head at my statement.

"can ethan and i swing by sometime?" he asked.

i didn't know how to reply, im not letting him see me high again.

"um i don't know, we're planning on going out so we won't be at my house." i lied.

"well, we can just meet up somewhere."

"yeah, i'll ask kathryn later."

"okay, id really like to see you tonight."

fuck grayson why are you making this so hard?

he stuck his hand out over the console, indicating he wanted me to grab it.

i grabbed hold of his hand, and we held hands the rest of the way to lunch. his hand interlocked with mine, made me feel all bubbly inside, it made me feel happy.

if i haven't said it already, i'll say again.

i definitely like grayson.

*
short filler for next chapter. next 2 chapters are gonna be kind of long and there's gonna be some triggering parts that i'll list later on. if you get triggered easily pleaseeee don't read it.