2

scarlett:
(senior year) (italics represent her current thoughts, regular text is the story)

"scarlett!" my bestfriend, kathryn called.

i looked over to where she called me from, our lunch table.

i ran over to her and took a seat, we sat with the quote on quote "popular kids."

i must admit, through out my high school career i made a decent reputation for myself. i had good grades, was nice to everyone, and didn't talk shit.

if people knew who i really was though, there was no way id be sitting at the prized lunch table i was sitting at.

only kathryn knows about me, most things at least. there's some things that are just better off as a secret.

"scarlett, i dare you to go get graysons number." kathryn laughed.

the dolan twins, wow are they important to this story.

grayson was always apart of our friend group, as was ethan. they were popular just like the rest of us, yet i never had a conversation with them. i've most definitely seen them at parties, or just around everywhere, but never said more than a simple "hey" or "excuse me" to either one of them.

"okay, what do i get if i do it?"

"uh, $10?"

"deal."

i got up from the lunch table, walking towards ethan and grayson. they were currently talking to the jacks.

jack johnson and jack gilinsky, my oh my have they fucked up my life.

"hey uh, sorry to interrupt." i said, approaching the 4.

"as long as it's by someone hot like yourself, we don't mind being interrupted." jack gilinsky, aka just gilinsky smirked at me.

i gave him a smile before pulling grayson out of the circle and towards me.

"i know we never talked before and this might be a little weird but, can i have your number?" i asked, confident to get my $10.

"yeah, why not?" he smiled at me.

i handed him my phone, and he put his number in it. he texted himself to make sure that he had my number as well.

"text you later i guess." he smiled at me again.

"yeah, text later."

i walked off and looked at kathryn, she was already staring at me and laughing her ass off.

i held up my phone and then gave her a thumbs up, indicating that i got his number.

"$10 please." i said as i sat back down at the lunch table.

"wow scarlett, you got balls bro." she laughed and handed me the money.

i took the $10 bill and put it in my phonecase.

"whatcha gonna do with that?" she asked me.

"probably buy a g." i answered, making her laugh.

i then heard a ding from my phone, i checked it and saw i had a text.

a text none other from grayson dolan.

grayson
hey cutie, meet me outside the library after school

little did i know that day, how much of an impact he would have on my life.

*
thats it for chap 2. basically if u dont get the story when i type in regular font, its just the regular story. if i type in italics, its her current thoughts unless im typing in italics to emphasize a word. since shes basically telling her life story, its all in the past, so typing in italics is what shes thinking as shes telling the story