42

scarlett:

i explained to ethan everything that happened, starting with how kathryn and i got crossed, all the way up to what gilinsky just did in the kitchen. i was a crying mess the whole time explaining, but he comforted me through it. he was a little angry that i decided to get crossed, but that didn't compare to the anger he felt towards jack.

"i'm kicking him out of my house, right now." he stood up from his bed.

i grabbed his arm and pulled him back down, "ethan, please don't."

"why? do you know what you just told me scarlett? why do you want him to stay here?"

i could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"h-he would send the pictures to grayson if you d-did that, please don't." i said, still crying.

"i can't believe he would do this!"

"ethan-"

"no, don't 'ethan' me. do you know that grayson would literally kill him if he knew about this? kill him! with his bare hands!"

"h-he can't know."

"i know, i know."

we sat in silence on his bed for a moment, before he stood back up. he put on shoes, then pulled me up from the bed too.

"put shoes on." he demanded.

"why?"

"we're going somewhere."

"why?"

"i'm not letting you be in the same house as him right now. put on shoes, then we'll wake up grayson."

he threw me a pair of his old shoes, and i slipped them on.

he then took my hand, and we tip-toed downstairs, and into the guest room.

"grayson." ethan whispered, poking him.

he didn't budge, so ethan poked him harder. after a bit of poking and then tickling him, he woke up.

"what time is it?" he asked.

he sat up from the bed and rubbed his eyes, looking cute as ever.

ethan looked at his phone, "3:38am, we're going somewhere."

"what? why?"

ethan and i looked at eachother, "uh, we're bored." i lied.

"okay, is jack coming?" grayson asked.

"no, he's sleeping." i answered.

"so you let him sleep, but not me?"

"that's right! now put on shoes." ethan started to rush him.

grayson got up from the bed, i kicked off the shoes ethan lent me so he can wear them. since my bag was in here, i grabbed my shoes out and slipped them on.

"perfect, let's go."

we all quietly crept outside, and into the driveway.

ethan got in the drivers seat, i got in the passenger seat, and grayson lied down across the whole back.

"where are we going?" i asked.

ethan started the car, and pulled out of the driveway.

"i don't know, what do y'all feel like doing?"

"let's go get food." grayson suggested.

"i didn't bring money." i said.

"i have a $20 bill in my phone case, i'll pay for you." grayson replied.

"thank you grayson."

he held out his hand from the back for me to hold, and i gladly took it.

ethan drove around for a bit until we found a McDonalds, we decided to eat in there so he parked the car.

we all got out and went inside, getting in line to get food.

i must admit, this feels good. it feels good to finally have someone know about jack.

*
TEA IS SPILLED