23

scarlett:

grayson and i talked for a little while more, but then he had to leave for dinner. i took the roses he gave me and ran up to my room, putting them in the same vase where the other roses were.

the white and red roses were all crammed in the vase, but they looked really pretty.

i took a picture of all of them and sent it to grayson on snapchat, thanking him. i know i've said this before, but i think i like grayson. i've only known him for a short amount of time, but he's just the complete opposite of what i thought he'd be. he's really sweet and caring, and can sometimes be really annoying, but that's okay.

i almost put my phone down, when i got a text from kathryn.

kathryn
im omw to dinner rn, come with?

weird, we haven't been close recently.

me
yeah, only us 2?

kathryn
no, other 2 people r a surprise

me
do i know them??

kathryn
yes, trust me it wont be awkward

me
okay, yeah pick me up

kathryn
k, see u in 5

are the other two people ethan and grayson? i mean kathryn and ethan seem to talk a lot so it could be. wait, grayson left my house for dinner, so it couldn't be them. or, he could've planned this with kathryn and wanted to surprise me. would he plan something like that though? honestly yes, he would.

i began to feel bubbly inside, i think the other two people are ethan and grayson.

i looked at myself in the mirror, eh. i touched up my makeup a little bit and brushed out my hair, better.

i checked my phone, kathryn texted me saying she's here.

i walked out of my room and downstairs, i happily walked out the front door and into kathryns jeep.

"hey girly!" kathryn yelled once i got in the car.

"hey." i smiled at her.

we listened to her playlist all the way to glorias, (a/n mexican restaurant) she pulled into the parking lot and parked.

i can't wait to see ethan and grayson.

we walked into the restaurant, and kathryn said that we were meeting two people here. the server nodded his head, and lead us to a booth, where the two other people were sitting.

once i saw who we were gonna eat with, the smile on my face instantly faded, this has to be a joke.

"scarlett, you can sit by me." gilinsky smirked.

"thanks." i muttered, sitting next to him in the booth.

i gave kathryn the evil eye, and she smiled back at me. completely oblivious of the dirty look i made at her.

why the hell would she set up a dinner with her, the jacks, and i? it doesn't make sense.

i got on my phone and went onto my messages, wanting to text grayson. i only got 3 of the words typed 'please frikin help' before gilinsky snatched my phone and put it on the table.

"no phones at the table." he said, putting his phone on top of mine.

this is going to be a long dinner.

*
i actually laughed writing this