34

scarlett:

there i was, lying underneath jack. the only sound in the room were his grunts and moans, and i couldn't do anything about it.

like deja vu, here i was in the same situation, again. except this time, i couldn't try to get him off me, or yell at him or punch him, i just lied there. if anyone were to walk in, they'd think jack was fucking a dead person by how still i was being, by how i showed no emotion.

this doesn't even feel good, it feels so forced and so rough, i hate it.

"fuck." i heard jack grunt, before getting off me and plopping down next to me.

we lied in silence for a moment, before i spoke up.

"can i go home now?"

he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows, "you want to leave?"

i nodded my head, and jack laughed.

"you'll leave after i fall asleep."

"when will that be?"

he grabbed his phone off the night stand and looked at the time, "it's 7:21(pm) right now, so like, in 6 hours."

"jack no, thats way too late." i argued.

instead of responding, he went onto his and graysons text messages and pulled up the pictures he took of me. he acted like he was gonna send them, but then put his phone back down.

"if you leave, all i have to do is press a button to ruin your and graysons- whatever y'all have going on."

instead of retaliating, i stayed quiet. i guess i was wrong, he really would send grayson those pictures.

--

(2:36am)

i cried.

i cried as soon as i got in my car and started to drive home, and im still crying now.

jack having this power over me makes me feel so weak, so- so useless.

i need to tell grayson what's going on, because im sure he'll receive those pictures soon. i can't bare to see jacks face again, i can't listen to his stupid rules for me again.

i'll tell him, but not right now. right now, i just want to hear his voice, i haven't talked to him since saturday, and i miss him.

"please be awake." i whispered to myself.

i wiped away some tears, and factimed grayson.

within seconds, his tired face illuminated on my screen.

"im sorry, did i wake you up?" i asked.

"yes, but it's alright. i missed you today." he smiled at me. his voice was raspy and groggy, it was really cute.

"i missed you more, ill be back tomorrow."

he stayed silent for a second, and looked at my face through the screen.

"scarlett, have you been crying?" he asked.

"uh, no." i lied, a very unconvincing lie.

"your eyes are red, and under your eyes looks wet."

i wiped my thumb right under my bottom lashes, which were indeed wet. i patted my lashes down, and wiped the left over tears on my pillow.

"sorry, long day i guess." i gave a half smile.

"what happened?" he asked.

i let out a sigh, soon you'll know grayson, but not now.

"i don't really want to talk about it, if that's okay."

"of course that's okay, im here for you though, always."

"i know you are, im really appreciative of that."

he smiled at me again, and let out a yawn.

"i feel bad for keeping you up grayson, go back to bed."

"i rather talk to you."

"trust me, i rather talk to you too, but you need to sleep."

"so do you."

"don't worry about me, i never sleep."

"but you need to."

"i'll se you tomorrow, okay?"

"okay fine, gooodnight beautiful."

i immediately got butterflies at that.

"goodnight grayson."

*
things start to get crazyyyy soon