26

scarlett:

"what should we do first?" kathryn asked me.

i took kathryn home from school today so she can sleepover, and right now we're hanging out in my room.

"i don't know, you pick."

"ooo do you want to get dressed up and go to dinner?" she asked.

"yeah, just you and me though right?"

"yes, no surprises." she laughed.

"okay, let's do it."

we both sprang up from my bed, and started to get ready.

i touched up on my makeup from school, and picked out a new outfit. i went with a pink jean skirt and white tanktop croptop (media). kathryn, being braver than i am, went with a mesh body suit and pink skirt (media).

we decided on a fancy place and ate there. when we got there, we decided to take pictures of each other for our stories.

"say cheseeee!" kathryn said, mocking the tone of an actual photographer.

i flashed a smile while holding up the menu and she took the picture, she captioned it 'date for the night' and put it on her story. i did the same for her and then we ordered our food and drinks.
-
(after dinner)

"holy crap, the food was awful!" i laughed as i walked into my house.

"i know right! $24 for a tiny ass piece of steak with leaves all over it!" kathryn agreed with me.

we talked about how bad the food was until we got into my room, when kathryn started squealing.

"omg scarlet!" she yelled, scaring me.

"whoa what?" i asked.

"grayson slid up on my story and said you're goregous!"

a billion butterflies started flying around in my stomach.

"let me see." i said

'wowww scarlett is so goregous😍' grayson said to her story.

she took a picture of me making a heart with my hands, and sent it back.

"okay, it's 8:37, shall we watch a movie?" kathryn asked.

"i'm down, what movie?"

"a scary one!"

"okie dokie."

we both hopped into my bed and got under the covers, not changing out of our dinner outfits. i turned on netflix, and we chose to watch the first conjuring movie.

as we watched, we would scream at something scary the happened, and then laugh at how we were screaming. by the time the movie was over, it was about 10:15, and i really wanted to get high.

"are you ready to get high yet?" kathryn asked me.

it's like she read my mind.

"yeah, lets do it."

we went into aidens room and got out everything we needed, and i grabbed a juul for the extra buzz.

"wanna get crossed?" kathryn asked.

wow, she's really being bold.

"uh sure." i agreed.

we went downstairs and grabbed a full bottle of vodka, and sprite to chase it down.

when we got back to aidens room, we went straight to business. we drank first, and then smoked. i hit the juul a lot, but kathryn only did a couple times. we both video'd eachother doing it and put it in our my eyes only.

"i'm soooo fucked up." kathryn laughed.

"brooo me too. i haven't felt like this innn forever." i slurred.

"we should get johnson and gilinsky over here."  kathryn spoke.

not really paying attention to what she said, i just nodded my head and laughed.

i watched as she picked up her phone, and called someone. she laughed a lot while she was talking, and then hung up.

"lets go-go downstairs." she slurred.

"why?"

"because, johnsons and gilinsky are on their way."

i nodded my head and we both stood up. i adjusted my skirt and so did kathryn, and we made our way downstairs.

*
next chap has really sensitive content fyi!!!