49

scarlett:
7:15am

no, i have not gone to sleep yet. yes, im going to school today. after all the texts from earlier, people started calling me. they called me names, told me grayson deserves someone way better than me, told me i should kill myself. i got so frustrated and sad, that i punched my mirror and completely shattered it.

i did that about an hour ago, but my hand is still bleeding.

the only reason im going to school, is to explain to grayson what actually happened. im sure he's seen everything by now, and im sure he hates me.

i looked down at my arms, seeing the tremendous amount of fresh cuts that covered them.

today is going to be one of the worst days of my life.

--

i walked into the building, my head hanging low. in no way, shape, or form, do i want the slightest bit of attention.

i walked down the hallway to my locker, but usual path i take seemed a lot longer today. maybe it's because of all the rude stares i was getting.

i made my way to my locker, getting all the shit i need out of it. i was about to walk away, when the tormenting started.

"hey slut." a guy named davis called to me.

i didn't respond.

"oh, so now you want to be quiet? im sure you had a lot to say when you were cheating on grayson with gilinsky."

i stayed quiet.

"was it something like, 'oh my god jack, please don't tell grayson im cheating on him.'" he mocked me in a girls voice.

i took a deep breath, keeping my composure. when i realized davis wasn't going to say anything else, i walked away.

okay, now i need to get to ethan and graysons lockers so i can talk to grayson.

as i walked to their lockers, i immediately heard girls starting to whisper about me.

"that's the girl that cheated on grayson." one of them said.

"grayson dolan?" the other one replied.

"that's the one."

"shit, ill gladly take him from her."

they both started laughing at what the girl said, even though no part of it was funny.

after what seemed like a never ending parade of rude stares and comments, i finally made it to ethan and graysons lockers.

this time though, it was different. ethan wasn't there today, just grayson. he was surrounded by a whole bunch of random girls and guys, the 2 guys that stood out the most, happened to be jack johnson and jack gilinsky.

i began to turn around and walk away from graysons locker, when i felt someone grab my arm and yank me back towards everyone.

i winced in pain at the feel of the cuts stretching, and ripped my arm from whoever it was's grip.

my sweatshirt sleeve rode up, exposing my massive amount of new cuts to everyone.

grayson looked down at my arm with wide eyes, while everyone surrounding him just laughed.

"so, this is what happens when you can't bare the guilt of cheating on your boyfriend." johnson held up my exposed arms.

"shit, looks like you were pretty damn close to killing yourself with those cuts. why didn't you just finish the job?" a kid named alex said, making practically the whole group but grayson erupt in laughter.

i made eye contact with grayson, tears brimming both of our eyes.

"can i please talk to you?" i croaked out.

he didn't respond.

"he doesn't want to fucking talk to you." a girl named paige said to me.

"grayson." i said, it came out as nearly a whisper.

he looked around at everyone surrounding him, then cleared his throat.

"now's not a good time scarlett." he said, completely monotone.

"bye slut, you can leave now." someone called to me.

i ignored them, "when is a good time."

"uh, maybe-"

he was interrupted by johnson coughing, then punching him on the shoulder. by how grayson winced at his punch, i could tell it hurt him. is he letting jack tell him what to do?

"never. i never want to speak to you again."

*
i bettt everyone hates me for this rn