44

scarlett:

"oh my gosh, yes of course!"

a smiled immediately spread across graysons face, which made me smile as well.

"thank god you said yes." he laughed.

"why wouldn't i of?"

"i don't know, i was just over thinking it i guess."

he then laughed to himself, and looked up at the ceiling.

"what's so funny?" i asked.

he looked back at me, and laughed again.

"i get to call you my girlfriend! mine, no one else's. you're my girlfriend!"

wow, that was really cute. thank goodness he didn't ask about gilinsky or anything, i think i actually would've shit myself.

"and i get to call you, my boyfriend."

"that sounds perfect coming from you."

"well, i do have the voice of an angel."

"okay, mrs.conceited."

for the rest of the time at panera, we kept a good conversation. it was mostly happy stuff, since both of us were in a happy mood.

--
12:36am

"graysonnn, get off." i groaned, trying to push him off me.

after our date, he asked me if he could sleepover. not really having to ask for permission if he could, i obviously said yes.

right now, we're on my bed watching a movie. grayson thought that it'd be a good idea to literally lay on top of me, and now he won't get up.

"im comfortable." he mumbled.

"i'm not."

"yes you are."

"grayson, you're not even watching the movie."

his head was rested on my shoulder, so he was basically staring at my shirt.

"i don't need to."

i let out a sigh of defeat.

"fine. but if i have to go to the bathroom, you're getting up."

"ughhhh fine."

he then reached him arm out to my nightstand, grabbing the bottle of water on it and throwing it across the room.

"what the hell was that?!"

"don't drink it."

"well, it's kind of impossible to now."

"good, i don't want you to have to go to the bathroom or anything."

i laughed and lightly hit his head, making him laugh too.

we then fell into a comfortable silence, i payed attention the movie that we- i was watching. grayson payed attention to whatever he payed attention to.

--
2:44am

"grayson." i whispered, poking him.

nothing.

this kid was out cold, still laying on top of me.

i didn't have to go to the bathroom or anything, but i swear that every freakin inch of my body has fallen asleep.

do i tough it out and let him be comfortable, or do i move him?

i put my hand in his hair, and started to play with it.

i saw his lips curve up into a closed mouth smile, he just smiled in his sleep.

i kept playing with his hair with one hand, and got on my phone with the other. i went onto snapchat and began to watch peoples stories, the ones that i can find anyways.

i then felt grayson pull me closer to him, which i was surprised was even possible.

he had one arm lazily drooped across my waist, and the other next to his side.

i decided that i should just stay in this position, and let him be comfortable. i put my phone down and turned off my tv, letting nothing but darkness take over my room.

i stopped playing with graysons hair, and let my arms fall wherever was most comfortable.

"goodnight grayson." i mumbled, even know he couldn't hear it.

i then closed my eyes, and let sleep take over me.

*
not that anyones gonna read this but last night i went to this party and my crush was there and he was flirting w me the whole time and had his arm around me and stuff but then we played truth or dare and he was asked who the hottest girl in the room was and he said someone else's name so im confused asl