On the Job *smut*

Start from the beginning

The man fell dead and Frost looked over at his boss, expecting him to berate her for being so brash and not waiting for his command. But J looked more lustful than angry at her actions. She sighed and turned to J.

"Let's not waste time." She said.

Frost couldn't believe J was letting her practically call the shots. The clown didn't take any of this lightly. In fact, people wouldn't live long enough to refuse him in any way, shape, or form. But Frost knew his boss was a red-blooded male before anything else, and Reya was a tall cup of iced tea on a hot summer day.

J and Reya walked behind Frost as he led the group into the building. Dozens of J's men had already scaled the entire hotel and any surprise threats were immediately eliminated. All they faced now were regular citizens of Gotham and the hotel staff. No security, no cameras, and no fucks.

Or so they thought.

They moved to the nearest elevator and when the door opened, a maid stood with her cart of towels and toiletries. At the sight of the armed men, the maid gasped and threw her hands up. Without even blinking, Reya pulled the cart out of the elevator and shot the maid dead.

J laughed out as he stood next to Reya over the dead body in the elevator. 

"Well done, beautiful, you really don't mess around, do you?" He chuckled, leaning into her trying to get a whiff of her seductive perfume. She knew what he was doing and stood her ground.

"Well, Mr. J, we're on a mission here. You did say you wanted your five hundred million." Reya said with a sly smirk. J's grin grew wider and he was about to move further towards her when the elevator dinged.

The elevator door opened to the floor where the penthouse was and Reya gave him one last smirk as she walked out of the elevator first, ahead of the men.

At that point, J's eyes were glued to her backside as she walked away. He hooked a finger into his collar and pulled, trying to expel some of his growing body heat.

He slowly followed after her, his eyes momentarily peeking down at her ass before stopping behind her. He noticed why they'd stopped. Standing before them was at least 6 security guards. They had come face to face.

"FREEZE!" One of them shouted as he removed his taser. Within seconds, bullets were flying and J had pulled Reya in one of the hallways adjacent to the guards. He watched as Reya fearlessly extended her arm out and shot at the guards. J followed suit.

Frost and several of his men were hidden at all angles, practically surrounding the security guards. J grinned knowing he had them outnumbered. 

The bullets and shouting didn't stop as they were locked in battle. He knew he'd win. He glanced at Reya, who stood pressed against him, firing round after round relentlessly. Her eyes were narrowed and she was focused.

J licked his lips and buried his head in her neck, inhaling sharply. His hands grabbed at her thighs and pulled her on him, grinding his body on hers. J could hear Reya had stopped shooting.

"What are you-?!" Before Reya could complete her question, J had cupped her breast with one hand and planted his lips firmly against hers. She tried to fight it but she couldn't.

She had wanted him just as bad but business was business.

And now, they were in the middle of business and J was acting like a horny teenager. She broke the kiss but gazing into the clowns eyes, she could see the lust in them. 

"J-"

"Shh.." He shushed her and, with his free hand, pulled her back, away from the chaos. His hand found a doorknob and he twisted it.

They found themselves in a closet, thankfully, and J shut the door behind him. There was barely any room for either of them but he knew he had limited space and time for what he wanted. What they both wanted.

He carried her, wrapping her thighs around his waist, and pushed her back against the wall. Several objects like towels, hair dryers, and other toiletries they didn't care to analyze at the moment fell around them as J dry humped Reya, his ragged breathing indicating the pleasure he was getting out of it.

"Fuck.." He whispered as his hands worked to quickly unzip himself.

"Me." Reya answered, giving J a small, reassuring smile as his hands found the waistband of her leggings.

"Damn right," he grinned as his fingers rubbed circles over her leggings, right at her clit. Her mouth dropped open and she allowed small moans to spill out of her mouth. She had fought his advances all this time, but she knew she couldn't fight it anymore.

She did her best to bring her hand down between them and rub over his clothed erection. After a few seconds, the clown pulled her hand away and undid his pants, dropping them to right below his ass.

He grabbed his swollen member and gave himself a few strokes before looking up at Reya.

"Well honey, unfortunately we don't have time to prolong this fun little game of ours, but what do you say once we finish up here, I take ya home and show you how I really woo a woman." Joker grinned as he ran his erection over her still clothed womanhood. 

Reya nodded as they both stared lustfully at each other.

J's breathing only grew harder, faster. He had begun absentmindedly rubbing himself along her clothed slit slowly, grinding against her as they stared into each others eyes.

"J...please.." Reya couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, she just knew she wanted him. Now. She wouldn't wait. 

J leaned in for another kiss as he moved quicker against her, feeling that familiar pressure of pleasure in his abdomen. He growled as his fingers hooked around the waistband of her leggings and pulled down until he could get access.

He planted his lips firmly on hers and rammed into her, thrusting hard into her with her back slamming against the wall with each thrust. He could hear her moans and cries of pain and pleasure but he had been dreaming of this moment. He lusted for her in ways he never had before.

He wrapped a hand around her neck and began to squeeze slightly, shushing her as his hips moved harder against her. Faster. Then slower. And then faster.

He rolled his hips once and watched her eyes roll back.

"J..." Her voice was extremely lust-filled and J was proud of himself for this. He wanted more.

He needed to hear more. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her steady in place and he picked up his pace. Her moans became screams but he pushed a hand over her mouth as his own eyes rolled back, feeling his orgasm approaching. In the midst of violently fucking her, he felt her stiffen in her arms and the contraction of her inner walls. He growled and ground his teeth as he felt himself about to explode. Thrusting harder and faster he felt his muscles tense up as he spilled himself into her.

Their panting was all that could be heard now.

The shooting outside had subsided.

Reya sighed, realizing what had just happened. J wore a big smile as he let her down slowly and zipped his pants back up. He grinned wide in her face and watched as she rolled up her leggings.

"We aren't done yet." He smirked, allowing her to walk to the door and open it before smacking her ass on the way out.