Roses Part 8.

BELLA'S POV.

We landed in New York a few hours ago and decided the stay and chill at my apartment. We had a sleep and then ordered some food in and watched a few movies when I got a call from Y/n making me wake up and answer it.

Bella:"Hey baby"I said making her laugh on the other line.

Y/n:"Hey babygirl, how was your flight?"She asked making me sit on my bed and sigh running my hands over the covers.

Bella:"It was tiring, I miss you already and it hasn't even been a full day yet"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"I know princess, I miss you already as well"She said making me hear some noise in the background and Y/n telling someone to shut up. I started giggling knowing the guys were making fun of her.

Bella:"Aww, Is my baby getting teased?"I asked hearing a door slam making her groan.

Y/n:"As usual, they act as if their girlfriends don't have them wrapped around their finger"She mumbled annoyed making me giggle.

Bella:"You said that I have you wrapped around my finger"I said making her hum.

Y/n:"That's not the only thing you have me wrapped around"She said making me entire face go red and her laugh"Why so quite love?"She asked making me recover and clear my throat.

Bella:"You're such a perv"I mumbled making her laugh on the other line. I smiled at the sound and bit my lip.

Y/n:"Always have been, always will be darling"She said making me shake my head and roll my eyes"Babe, the guys want to go out so is it cool if I call you before you sleep there?"She asked making me frown but nod even though she couldn't see me.

Bella:"Its fine baby, the girls and I are going to go out as well...but I'll message you when I'm back at the apartment"I said making her hum.

Y/n:"Alright, I'll message you later baby, enjoy your night out"She said making a idea come to my head.

Bella:"Babe, can I ask one question?"

Y/n:"Go for it"

Bella:"Are you going now or do you have to get ready first?"I asked making her keep quite.

Y/n:"I need to shower and then get ready....why?"She asked sounding confused.

Bella:"You'll find out, call me after you shower"I said getting up from my bed.

Y/n:"Uh okay, I'll call you just now I guess"She said making me open my suitcase and hum.

Bella:"Alright babe and make sure its a video call"I said before hanging up.

I heard the girls all getting ready make me sprint to the shower. I slipped on my red and black lace underwear and  walked over to the dresses I had laid out on the bed when I saw a Y/n's FaceTime request come in making me smile and answer.

Bella:"Hey hot stuff"I said looking at Y/n who was only in her boxers and T-shirt making her chuckle and look at me amused.

Y/n:"Hey sexy, you know....I always liked red and black on you"She said making me roll my eyes but smile.

Bella:"I called you for a reason Y/n, not for sex over the phone"I said making her pout.

Y/n:"Where's all the fun then?"She asked making me look at her. She chuckled and shook her head"I'm joking my love, now whats the reason for this sudden and yet lovely call?"She asked making me smile at her.

Bella:"I need help picking out a dress"I said placing the phone down on the desk making her smirk at me"Dont even think about saying what you're thinking"I said warningly making her pout.