Shameless Part 7.

Y/N POV.

Bella:"Fuck Y/nnnnn"She moaned out as her walls tightened around me making me groan and keep my pace as more moans escaped her lips.

Y/n:"Christ Bella"I moaned out loving the way she wrapped around me. Her hands found the sheets making her grip it and throw her head back.

Bella:"Dont stop!"She said between moans making me follow her orders and keep going. I felt her body shake beneath me and tremble as she came again for the third time tonight"Oh my god! Y/n"She moaned out gripping the sheets and pulling them a little.

Y/n:"God Bella"I moaned out shooting thick ropes into her making her moan at the feeling and pull me down for a kiss. I slowed down my pace and helped ride out both our highs before stopping and moving my kisses down to her neck sucking on her sweet spot electing a moan from her.

Bella:"You're going to leave a mark"She said making me pull away and look at her with a smirk on my face.

Y/n:"That should be the least of your worries babygirl"I said making her giggle and pull me down for another kiss.

After the talk we had we watched a few movies and talked like old times completely forgetting about the movie playing. We caught up and then looked at the time to see that it was late and Bella said she should go so I walked her to the door. She turned and looked at me with the same look I was giving her. Want.

We forget everything we said a few hours ago and just went for it. She jumped on me and wrapped her long legs around my waist dropping her bag on the floor making me catch her and close the door pinning her against it and you can kind of tell what happened from there.

Bella:"This is bad of us"She said as I kissed further down her body making me pull away and look at her.

Y/n:"You like it when we're bad....it makes things more fun"I said making her look at me and shake her head fighting a smile.

Bella:"You're a idiot"She mumbled making me chuckle and connect our lips making her kiss back and wrap her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. God, I love this girl.

I opened my eyes a little and let it adjust to the light in the room and let out a content sigh. I felt weight on my body making me look down and see Bella making me chuckle a little and move slightly so I could hold her better. I ran my fingers through her making her move a little and hold my tighter.

Bella:"Its to early"She mumbled making me chuckle and continue to run my fingers through her hair.

Y/n:"Its actually eleven o clock"I said looking at the clock on the wall making her hum and look up at me resting her chin on my collarbone.

Bella:"Morning"She said making me smile and lean forward kissing her lips.

Y/n:"Morning beautiful"I said making her give me a her smile and sigh.

Bella:"I don't want to wake up"She said making me chuckle and sit up a little making her move and straddle me as I sat up.

Y/n:"I know, but we have to get back to the real world"I said making her groan and hide her face in my neck making me sit back and hold her in my arms.

Bella:"I just want to lay in bed with you all day and ignore the world and people"She said making me smile and look at her as she pulled away.

Y/n:"Well-"I was cut off by her phone going off making us both groan.

Bella:"Give me second"She said making me nod as she grabbed her phone off the night stand and looked at it wide eyed.

Y/n:"Whats wrong?"I asked making her lock her phone and look at me biting her lip.