It's Complicated Part 5.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Bella"I said starring at girl in front of me.

Bella:"You're ignoring me. I don't like it"She said walking past me and bumping my shoulder knocking me off balance a little. I closed the door and walked into my living room to see her standing there with arms crossed and a hard glare on her face.

Y/n:"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Fai or something?"I questioned annoyed making her put her bag down and face me again.

Bella:"Are we seriously going to have this conversation right now Y/n?"She asked making me take a step closer to her.

Y/n:"We are actually. I do everything you want me to and I'm literally like your puppet so this time its your turn to just shut up and listen good"I said making her look at me shocked but keep her composure"I get that we made this friends with benefits deal and the no feelings or no strings attached shit but where the hell is my  best friend Bella?!"I said raising my voice and looking at her.

Bella:"What are you talking about? We hang out all the time-"

Y/n:"No we don't! You have photoshoots, I have concerts and whenever we hang out it always turns into sex. Bella when was the last time we actually hung out like we used to?"I asked looking at her making her frown"What am I? A sex toy to you?"I questioned making her head snap up.

Bella:"No! God no! You're not a sex toy"She said walking over to me and cupping my cheeks making me look at her"Don't say that. You know you're more to me then just a game"She said making me study her for a moment. I looked into her eyes and for a moment I saw love? Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Y/n:"Really? Cause I sure as hell feel like one"I said pulling away from her"You're so caught up with your fuckboy and other friends that you've been totally ignoring the other people in your life"I said letting all my feelings that I've been holding back out.

Bella:"Fai's not a fuckboy"She said glaring at me making me let out a bitter laugh and nod.

Y/n:"Right, I am?"I said making her look down"I'm the dirty little secret you like to keep from everyone...but I guess the shit thing is, is that you can't keep it away from your friends or you sister cause we weren't careful enough"I said making her look at me letting out a deep breathe.

Bella:"That's because we have a deal Y/n. No one finds out and if they do I deny it"She stated calmly making me nod.

Y/n:"So why didn't you deny it when the girls saw you and me walk out of the room? Oh that's right...you didn't care!"I said looking at her"Your exact words that night Bella 'I don't care if anyone finds out" and we talked to the girls and after we talked to them you were affectionate and acting like you actually cared-"

Bella:"I do care!"She said looking at me making me laugh and shake my head.

Y/n:"No you don't. You know I wanted to spend a day with my best friend yesterday and just catch up and watch old movies and talk about stupid things that we did but I guess that really doesn't matter since you're to busy sucking Fai off"I said bitterly making her look at me with a dangerous look in her eyes.

Bella:"You don't get to question me after the things you did! At least I never slept with two girls in one day and then had to call my sisters to drag me out of a party cause I was so wasted to the point that I forgot my own name!"She said making clench my jaw.

Y/n:"Bella-"

Bella:"No! Since you're pointing out all my flaws lets point out yours. Lets list all the things you did while in your fuckgirl phase....you slept with more girls that I can count, you got drunk to the point where you forgot your own name, partied every night. You're sixteen Y/n! And then you wondered why Taylor cheated on you"She said and then looked at me wide eyed and covered her mouth.