Its Complicated Part 6.

Y/N POV.

I took a quick a shower and changed into my white ripped skinny jeans, black shirt and my bomber jacket to go with it. I checked myself in the mirror and gave myself a thumbs up before walking downstairs. I saw the guys sitting on the coach watching some TV.

Y/n:"Hey, I'm ready"I said making them nod and switch the TV off.

Zayn:"Okay let's go then"He said making me grab my phone and keys. I walked over to my car and looked at the guys.

Y/n:"Taking my car or-"

Travis:"Yours"He said making me chuckle and unlock my car. We got in my car and started driving over to Tyler's place. Once we arrived we saw multiple cars parked out and music blasting from inside the house as we got out the car.

Kyle:"Are you sure you wanna be here right now?"He asked making the others look at me and nod.

Taco:"Yeah, you and Bella got into a fight and I'm pretty sure seeing each other after the things that were said will not make it any better"He said making me sigh and shake my head.

Y/n:"I need a distraction guys and a party is the perfect distraction"I said making them look at me and nod.

Zayn:"Fine but if you need us just say so"He said making me smile at them and nod. We walked inside and greeted a few people who we knew and walked further into the house to see the girls all sitting around a table and talking. Kylie looked up and saw us making her eyes go wide.

Travis:"Shit"He mumbled as he saw his girlfriend call us over. We walked to the table and saw the girls all sitting there with their friends. I examined the table and saw Bella sitting next to Fai making me frown a little but shake it off when I saw her look at me.

Gigi:"Y/n"She said shocked"What are you doing here?"She asked making someone jump and pull me in for a hug.

Tyler:"I invited her! She is my friend after all"He said making me give him a small smile and hug him again.

Y/n:"That and I think I deserve a good time with my friends"I said making him nod and cheer a little.

Tyler:"That you do and..."He said moving Zayn a little and pointed at the couch"Kendall brought a few friends with her who are also my friends and I'm sure you know them"He said making me look and spot a few models making me smirk.

Y/n:"Interesting...."I said making him chuckle along with the guys making the girls look at me scared"Let me get something to drink and stuff and then I'll go say hi"I said making him nod and ask Fai and the guys to help get some drinks.

Kyle:"Dont say anything stupid"He mumbled in my ear making me chuckle and take a seat next to Hailey making me put my arm around her and look at everyone who was looking at me.

Y/n:"Its rude to stare girls"I said making them all look between myself and Bella and clear their throat. I saw Bella look at me carefully making me ignore it and focus on the girls.

Kendall:"I thought you wanted to be alone and just....relax"She said making me up a little and sigh.

Y/n:"I was but then again I wouldn't want to dwell on something that isn't worth my time"I said making them go quite. I felt Hailey squeeze my thigh making me look and see Bella starring at me.

Bella:"Y/n I shouldn't have said what I did and-"

Y/n:"You're sorry?"I asked cutting her off"Okay listen up"I said making her look at me"I don't care Bella. You know that even talking about her is a sensitive topic for me but no you brought it up anyways-"

Bella:"That's cause you brought Fai into the picture"She whispered yelled at me making me nod.

Y/n:"I did because I don't like the guy"I said making her laugh a little and look at me.