Our Forever Part 3.

BELLA'S POV.

Its been three days so far and all of us were enjoying ourselves. The amount of things Y/n had planned for us was amazing and the fact that she took all the time to make sure everything was perfect was just adorable to me.

I didn't know what was up with the girl though, its like she seemed was more glued and loving towards me, which is a little weird considering we were already like that. I wasn't complaining though because I liked the attention.

Bella:"Baby! Come on!"I said between giggles as the girl kissed my face repeatedly making me feel ticklish.

Y/n:"No"She mumbled pulling away"I want you to myself"She said making me catch my breathe and look at the girl.

Bella:"But I want to explore"I said whining like a child making her chuckle and peck my lips.

Y/n:"We can go"She mumbled pecking my lips and moving down to my neck"After I get what I want"She said sucking on my neck softly electing a small moan from me"Unless you want to me stop"She said pulling away making me grab her shirt and keep her in place.

Bella:"No!"I said a little to quickly. I cleared my throat making the girl smirk at me"I mean no....we can continue this"I mumbled pulling on her shirt and connecting our lips again.

She laughed a little and kissed back making me smile and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me. I felt her hands move up from my legs up to my waist resting there making my hands move to her shirt and tug on it.

Bella:"Out"I breathed out making her sit up and pull her shirt over her head. I sat up and undid the button on her jeans and pulled her zipper down eagerly"Stand up"I said making her look at me confused.

 I pushed her off the bed and stood up with her removing my crop top and shorts making her follow my movements. I tugged on her jeans making her snap out of her gaze and quickly remove her jeans.

Y/n:"I love you"She mumbled hovering over me making me peck her lips and smile.

Bella:"I love you too....even though you're annoying at times"I mumbled making her laugh and connect our lips once again. 

She moved her kisses down my body making me arch my back slightly, I felt her hands hands sneak up my back and undo my bra, throwing it across the room carelessly. She kissed further down my body and kissed my inner thighs making me bite lip holding back a moan.

Bella:"No teasing....I'm serious"I said making the girl chuckle a little and place a small kiss on my waist. She pulled my underwear down my legs and settled between my legs making my hands get tangled in her hair.

Y/n:"Just relax baby"She mumbled kissing my inner thighs making me tug her hair.

Bella:"I swear Y/n, if you dont do something, I'll do it myself"I mumbled frustrated with the Y/e/c eyed girl's constant teasing. I heard her laugh a little before licking up my folds making me throw my head back slightly"Thank god"I mumbled making her place her hands on my waist holding me down.

I felt her kiss, lick and suck on my lower lips making me a moaning mess under her. She sucked on my clit slowly before entering her tongue making my whole body jolt at the contact. Her tongue always managed to make me a complete mess and I loved it. She placed my legs on her shoulder making her go deeper.

Bella:"Oh-fuck, yes!"I moaned out gripping her hair tighter making her moan. I shivered lightly at the vibration and pulled her closer to my core"I'm close"I mumbled making her hum and pull away"Y/n"I whined making her dark Y/e/c eyes come in contact with mines.

Y/n:"Patience"She mumbled connecting our lips for a short kiss. I moaned tasting myself on her tongue making my hands move down her chest, tugging on her boxers. She quickly removed her boxers and lined herself up with me.