Roses Part 10.

Y/N POV.

I stormed out of the hotel and wiped the tears that were streaming down my face making sure no one saw me. The last thing I needed was people shoving their phones in my face asking for pictures. I kept in walking until I heard someone calling my name making me stop and close my eyes.

God, why do you have to make this so hard Bella.

Bella:"Y/n! Just wait"She said running up to me with everyone else following. I looked around and saw everyone busy in their own world making me silently thank the gods.

Y/n:"Bella, just go home"I said and started walking again. She ran up to me and pulled on my jacket making me stop and turn around facing her.

Bella:"I'm sorry"She said with red eyes and trembling lips"I'm so so so sorry Y/n. I don't know what got into me, I dont know why I did what I did, but I'm sorry"She said as she started crying again"Please"She said basically sobbing in front of me.

I wanted to forgive her. I really did, but I knew she still had feelings to him. Because if she didn't.

She wouldn't have did what she did.

Y/n:"Bella please"I said with my voice cracking at the end"You're going to cause attention and-"

Bella:"I don't care! You can't leave me! You just cant"She said banging on my chest"I know I fucked up but please"She said gripping my jacket and looking at me"Please believe me when I say it was a mistake"She said making me look at the guys for help along with the girls making them nod.

Y/n:"You know it wasn't Bella"I said slowly removing her hands from me"Answer this question"I said as calmly as I could"Do you still love him? Tell me"I said making her stay silent like earlier making me swallow my tears and nod"You still love him Bella"I said making her shake her head.

Bella:"Its not that! Its just that-"

Y/n:"You love him"I said looking at her"I'm sorry, but I cant be with you or think about being with you knowing that you still love him. I love you Bella, I really do....but I just cant"I said as my eyes got glassy"Not anymore"I said making Gigi pull her sister back as she started so sobbing again.

I took one last glance at her before turning around and walking away from her. I felt the tears running down my face making me remove my hands from my coat pocket and wipe them. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up and see Zayn with a tissue.

Zayn:"Its okay"He said making me wipe my tears and shake my head.

Y/n:"Its not"I said breaking down making him pull me into a hug and sigh.

Zayn:"Come on, I know a place"He said making me nod and wipe my eyes again.

We walked down the streets of London in silence. I felt like I didn't have a voice if I was being honest, Its like my mind was thinking of a million thing to say but my mouth didn't want to say it. We arrived at a small bar making me look at him questionably.

Zayn:"Just wait here, I'll be right back"He said making me nod. I waited outside the bar and leaned against the brick wall letting out a deep breathe as I looked around the place. I heard the door open and close making Zayn come out with a brown paper bag and a small smile on his face"Come on, we can drink and talk...or just talk"He said making me nod and follow him.

I followed him until we arrived at this bench with a view of the lake and the bright lights of London shining everywhere. I didn't even notice until now that it was already night time. I took a seat making Zayn follow my actions and open the bottle. He took one swing and handed me the bottle making me look at him.