My Dear Melancholy, Part 4.

Its the smile that gets me 😍😒😭

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Isabella"I said looking at the girl who sent me a small nod while waking up from the couch.

Bella:"Y/n"She said making me hum and open my arms for everyone else. I gave Kendall and Kylie a big hug making Gigi look at me and grin.

Y/n:"Oh, so now you want a hug from me?"I asked making the girl pout"No, I was willing to give you a hug, but you were busy sucking off Malik's face off"I said making Zayn laugh a little.

Gigi:"But Y/n/n!"She whined like a child"You're like my sister and I want a hug"She said walking up to me and hugging me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes giving the girl a hug.

Hailey:"What are you two doing New York anyways? We thought that we would only see you in a few days"She said making me look at Zayn to explain while I walked to the fridge.

Zayn:"Well, I heard that Gigi and you girls are walking the Alexander Wang show and thought why not show some support....and I just wanted to see my girl walking"He said making me fake throw up and open my water.

Kendall:"You act as if you've never been in a relationship before"She said as I drank my water. I closed my water and shrugged.

Y/n:"I have, got fucked over so eh"I said making them give me a look.

Like I said, I no longer have a filter.

Kylie:"Go be affectionate with Hailey"She mumbled shoving me a little towards the blonde who was busy on her phone.

Y/n:"Why?"I asked making her roll her eyes at me.

Kylie:"Because Bella is lowkey burning that you and Hailey had such a couple like hug while she got dust"She said making me stiffen a laugh.

Y/n:"Okay...and what? Its not my fault that she chose someone else"I mumbled rather harshly. Kylie gave me a look making me shrug when I felt someone jump on my back making me groan a little:"Its my other half, I'm assuming"I said making them all laugh a little while Bella kept her eyes glued on her phone.

Hailey:"You bet"She mumbled kissing my cheek"Wanna go out tonight?"She questioned making myself and Zayn look at her.

Zayn:"Dont y'all have a show tomorrow?"He questioned making shrug.

Bella:"That's why they invented aspirin and coffee Zaynie"She said making us agree.

Gigi:"Very true, so what do you say?"She asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"I'm fine with anything"I said making Zayn agree.

Hailey:"We're taking that as yes"She said making us both look at each other and sigh knowing this was probably a bad idea.

Zayn:"Where are then guys anyways?"He asked making me nod since I didn't see them anywhere in sight. I felt Hailey get off my back and cling to my side making me chuckle a little.

Kendall:"We were hungry so they went to go get some food"She said making me nod and and sigh.

Hailey:"You okay?"She asked placing her hands behind my neck making me nod.

Y/n:"Yes, my mind is just racing a little"I said making her frown.

Hailey:"Want to talk about it?"She asked making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Not right now, I think I'll just go outside for some fresh air"I said making her nod.

Hailey:"Okay, I'll give you your space"She said letting go off me. I walked outside and leaned against the balcony of Gigi's apartment and took a deep breathe in.