Shameless Part 8.

Y/N POV.

Bella:"What the hell were you thinking?!"She yelled pushing past me and walking into the house.

I sighed closing the door and followed her to see her facing me with a pissed of expression. I took this time to examine her face to see tear stained marks on her cheeks and her eyes red, not completely red but red.

Y/n:"I was thinking that he hurt you and he needed to get a ass whipping cause he's fucking dumb"I said making her cross her arms.

Bella:"No one told you to do that, I couldn't have dealt with it by myself"She said harshly making me ignore the coldness in her voice.

Y/n:"Bella he hurt you"I said walking up to her and placing my hands on her face caressing her cheeks"No one hurts you"I said making her look at me and pull my hands away.

Bella:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"I don't even see why you care, its not like you're still with the guy"I said making her body tense making me eye her"You're not with him right?"I questioned making her bite her lip.

Bella:"Its complicated-"

Y/n:"Its complicated?"I questioned looking at her in disbelief"You're telling me that after you saw the pictures of him cheating on you, you still want to be with him. He disrespected you Bella!"I said raising my voice.

Bella:"It hard to explain-"

Y/n:"Bella, please tell me you're not that stupid to go back to him?! He's a fucking idiot and the fact that he could so boldly cheat on you says so many things-"

Bella:"Well, I am that stupid! I don't even understand why I came here in the first place, you do whatever you want and then pretend like you didn't do anything"She said walking past me.

Y/n:"Well, I'm so fucking sorry I didn't sit back and watch as my girl got hurt by some dumb ass who needed more then a punch in the face!"I said making her turn and face me.

Bella:"Did you just-you know what never mind"She said grabbing the door knob"Bye Y/n"She said making me look at her and shake my head.

Y/n:"Bye, enjoy getting your heartbroken"I said making her open the door and slam it. I heard her drive off making me kick the chair sending it flying across the room.

I couldn't believe that she was still with him after the shit he pulled. How the fuck can he go out with a another women, have pictures taken of them and still have the girl. My girl. I honestly couldn't believe that she didn't drop his sorry ass. I heard the door being opened making me turn around and see all the girls walking inside.

Kendall:"Hey, we just wanted to-"She cut herself off and looked at the chair laying by the coffee table"Uh why is the chair there?"She questioned as they all put their bags down.

Y/n:"Kicked it there"I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. I didn't want to talk to anyone now but knowing the girls they wouldn't stop unless I do.

Gigi:"I'm guessing Bella came over"She said making me drink my water and place the bottle down shaking my head.

Y/n:"I got blamed as usual. I don't get how I'm the one blamed for punching a asshole who doesn't know what a amazing thing he has. Does he not realise what a freaking princess she is?! She's literally perfect yet he goes out and fucks anything that's willing to spread their legs"I said making the girls look at me shocked.

Kylie:"Okay, calm down"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"She's still with him. After the proof and everything she's still with him. I don't know whats going on between those two or of they're just to in love that they dont want to leave each other but I'm done"I said looking at them seriously"And this time I'm serious"I said making them look at me and then each other.