It's Complicated Part 8.

Y/N'S POV.

Fai:"I'll make sure I give her a good time Y/n"He said making me stop and turn around to face him.

Hailey:"Y/n"She said in a warning tone making me walk towards him and look him dead in the eye.

Y/n:"I'm going to walk away from you Fai because you probably want there to be a scene so you can play victim and I can get all the blame"I stated calmly making everyone look at me shocked since I would have probably punched him"So do whatever you want and enjoy"I said and backed away from me.

Fai:"That's it?"He asked making me stop and hum.

Y/n:"Oh and one more thing.."I said and punched him in the jaw making everyone look at me wide eyed"Dont fuck with me Fai"I said making him groan while everyone in the party looked at me shocked.

Bella:"Y/n can-"

Y/n:"Can we leave Hailey...please"I said looking at her making her nod and grab my hand dragging me out of the party. We were walking to my car when I heard people calling my name making me sigh and stop"What?"I asked turning around and facing the girls.

Gigi:"Can you and Bella just talk it out properly please"She said making me shake my head"Its Bella, Y/n. We both know that you two can't be mad at each other forever"She said making me keep quite.

Kendall:"It was just a misunderstanding Y/n and don't worry about Fai and stuff. He's just being-"

Y/n:"A dick? Yeah I know. He knew I liked Bella and he still went after her so I'm honestly done and I can't be friends with Bella anymore girls! Its hard when the person you love doesn't love you back and I'm tired of being that friend that she can lean on after getting hurt. I want to be the person that she loves...I want to be hers but It'll never happen so I just have to move on"I said making them look at me and frown.

Kylie:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Please. I just want to go home and sleep....I've had a shitty day and I'm sure I'm about to have more"I said making them send me small smiles and nod.

Gigi:"Okay, I'll message you tomorrow or something to check on you"She said making me nod and walk to my car. I saw them all talking to Hailey making her nod and then walk to the car getting into the drivers side.

Y/n:"I'm guessing they told you to keep a eye on me?"I questioned making her start the car and sigh.

Hailey:"They're just worried about Y/n...we all are"She said making me look out the window and turn the radio on. We arrived at my place making me go straight to my room, shower and change. I walked to the guest room to look for Hailey to see her not there. I walked downstairs and saw her in the kitchen cooking making me look at the time and raise a eyebrow.

Y/n:"Hails its two o clock in the morning and you're cooking"I said making her push the bowl towards me and sit next to me with hers.

Hailey:"It is and you didn't eat so eat"She said making me shrug and start eating. We ate in silence and I could tell Hailey was a little upset with me making me sigh and put my fork down.

Y/n:"I'm sorry for punching Fai"I said even though I really wasn't making her look at me and continue eating.

Hailey:"We both you're not"She said making me smile a little but cover it up"Y/n you know shouldn't have punched him...was he really worth it?"She asked making me look down.

Y/n:"He wasn't but Hails-"

Hailey:"Y/n he is going to keep on doing that because he wants there to be a fight or argument and you wanting to rip his head off isn't going to help"She said making me keep quite and listen to her"You need to try and control your temper"She said making me nod.