My Dear Melancholy, Part 1.

Some songs from other artists may appear on the EP. Enjoy the chapter! 👍

Y/N POV.

After the Ellen show I went to lunch with Kanye and his family. It was nice to hang out with them and catch up on whats been happening lately. I was currently playing with Chicago when I heard my phone go off making me grab it and read the text.

Starboy 🌠

You know, I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were FUCKING AMAZING! Y/n, your songs are literally trending everywhere and do you have any idea how freaking proud of you I am?!

Y/n.

Lol, you're sounding like a older brother 😂

Starboy 🌠

You do realise that we're family 😐

Y/n.

Of course! And thank you, its means a lot that you and Kanye helped on this ♥

Starboy 🌠

You know I'd do anything for you. Its been you and me for a while 🙌

Y/n.

Very true 😌

Starboy 🌠

You should come by the studio, we can work on what you want to do with the other songs....I talked to Kanye and he said that it's up to you.

Y/n.

Alright, meet at my house in half an hour.

Starboy 🌠

See you then 🙏

I locked my phone and looked up to see Kanye and Kim looking at me.

Kim:"Who's that?"She asked making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Its was Abel, he wants me to come over and discuss a few things"I said making Kanye nod.

Kim:"Does it not bug you?"She asked making me sigh since I knew what and who she was referring to.

Y/n:"I mean, it does....but its Abel. We've known each other way before Bella and him started dating because I used go out and about with y'all and met him via y'all"I said making them listen"And yes it doesn't suck that he's with the girl I love, but what am I gonna do?"I said making them both look at each other and then me.

Kanye:"Do you know how long it took me to get Kim? It took years and I didn't give up"He said making me chuckle a little"And look where we are now. We got three beautiful kids and we're happy"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"Its harder then that Kanye. Bella is....stubborn and she doesn't know what she wants"I said making Kim look at me.

Kim:"And what do you want?"She asked making me scoff.

Y/n:"Her"I answered simply"Its always going to be her"I said sighing"But who knows, maybe there's someone else"I said making them both laugh.

Kim:"Yeah, no...you and Bella are something else"She said making me bite my lip"Is Abel completely oblivious to all this?"She asked making both Kanye and I nod.