After All These Years Part 4.

Her being happy is the cutest thing I've ever seen😍 and that smile is just a bonus 💞

Y/N POV.

Kendall:"So, you two know what to do right?"She asked as we arrived at the Sky bar nightclub.

Y/n:"Yes, even though I feel like there isn't a need for this"I said as we walked inside.

Gigi:"Why's that?"She asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"She's with Abel and she made it extremely clear that she is with him and I dont want to use Hailey"I said making the blonde look at me.

Hailey:"I'm giving you permission to use me"She said making me shake my head as we went up to the rooftop.

Y/n:"But I don't want to, it doesn't feel right and I just have to get over Bella....some way or another"I mumbled making them all give me a look.

Kylie:"Okay fine, but at least plan on having a good time tonight"She said making me nod and give her a small smile.

Y/n:"Even if I don't want to, I have friends who will say otherwise"I said as we entered the club that was packed with people"Especially them"I said pointing to the guys who were walking up to us.

Kyle:"Aye! Y/l/n!"He said handing me a drink"I thought you weren't coming"He said making me sip the drink and shrug.

Y/n:"I think its time I have some fun with my friends"I said making them all cheer.

Travis:"Fucking finally! Lets get some drinks and have fun"He said making us agree. We made our way to the bar and saw none other then Bella and Abel...making out.

Gigi:"Uh I think I can wait a few more minutes without a drink"She said making the guys quickly agree. 

I starred at the two for a moment and it hurt. I knew what I said, but what did you expect me to say? But I guess we are both lost in this situation. I quickly grabbed Hailey's wrist as she started walking away with the others making them all stop and look at me.

Y/n:"This is a party and if we're going to enjoy ourselves we need to get drinks"I said making them look at each other and then me.

Kendall:"But Y/n-"

Zayn:"Whatever you want"He said cutting her off"We got you"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"I'll be fine, lets just get some drinks and chill"I said making them nod and walk over to the bar. I felt someone hands intertwine with mine making me look and see Hailey.

Hailey:"I know you said the whole jealously thing was off the table, but its still in the table for me"She said letting go off my hand and walking to the bar making me stand there confused.

I shook my head and made my way to the bar to see them all talking to Bella and Abel. Abel turned and saw me making him grin.

Abel:"Y/n!"He said pulling me into a hug making me hug back.

He was my best friend and like a brother to me. How the fuck am I going to hate him when he is the closest thing there is to a real friend? I know y'all are all thinking....

Well if he was a true friend he wouldn't be with the girl you love.

But he didn't know. So I cant blame him.

Y/n:"Starboy!"I said patting his shoulders"Hows everything going?"I asked ignoring Bella's presence.

Abel:"Its going good! I haven't seem you in a while...are you okay?"He asked with concern laced in his voice. I sent him a small smile and nodded.