After All These Years Part 7.

Y/N POV.

I heard my phone going off making me groan and roll over grabbing it. I saw the caller ID and request for a FaceTime making me answer it and rest my hand on the pillow with my eyes still closed.

Hailey:"Well, good morning to you to sleepy"She said making me smile slightly.

Y/n:"Hello Ms Baldwin"I mumbled in my morning voice. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a small smile on her face.

Hailey:"Hey, Did I wake you up?"She asked making me yawn a little and shake my head.

Y/n:"Its fine, I had to wake up anyways...I'm packed with interviews"I said making her move to her bed and lay there.

Hailey:"I know, I've been hearing all about them and heard a few of them. I tuned in when I could"She said making me chuckle a little and sit up laying against the headboard.

Y/n:"Yeah, people are really looking forward to what I've been up to these past few years"I said making her sigh.

Hailey:"They always are, so how's music going?"She asked making me grin at the mention of it.

Y/n:"Its going well, Abel's been helping me in the studio and he's been giving me some good pointers. I also met up with Kanye and stuff since I am signed to his label and its going really well....he says he likes the vibe my music is giving off"I said making her grin.

Hailey:"And what vibe is that?"She asked making me chuckle a little shrug.

Y/n:"What time is it there?"I asked making her look at her watch and then look at me confused.

Hailey:"Its one in the afternoon"She said making me smile at her and sigh.

Y/n:"I'm going to go get ready, but you and the girls should probably check your iTunes"I said making her look at me wide eyed"Bye Hails, love you"I said before hanging up.

I chuckled a little and put my phone to charge when I got a notification from Kanye making me open the message.

Yeezus.

Morning, The songs just got released and lets hopes everyone likes it which I'm sure they will. You have an interview with Ellen and you can perform the new songs if you'd like 👀

Y/n.

I'm down for anything, I'll talk to Ellen when I get to the studio.

Yeezus.

Okay, myself, Kim and the kids will be there...we can all go for breakfast or lunch after.

Y/n.

Okay, see y'all in a bit.

I locked my phone and made my way to the bathroom doing my morning routine. I changed into this 👇 and grabbed my phone seeing texts from the everyone making me laugh a little.

 I changed into this 👇 and grabbed my phone seeing texts from the everyone making me laugh a little