Roses Part 7.

BELLA POV.

Bella:"Y/n! Stop!"I said between giggles making her chuckle and continue to kiss my face multiple times.

Y/n:"Mmmm nope"She said making me giggle and push her face away making her chuckle.

Bella:"I need to breathe and that tickles"I said making her laugh once again and peck my lips.

Y/n:"I like spending time with you"She said moving her hands down to my waist.

Bella:"I think you just like having me all to yourself"I said making her chuckle and smile at me. God, her smile is the cutest thing

Y/n:"I don't like sharing...especially if its you"She said making me giggle and peck her lips.

Bella:"You're one possessive girl"I said making her shrug and kiss my nose.

Y/n:"Call it what you want, but I just want to protect my girls heart"She said making my heart jump out of my chest.

This is what I meant about Y/n. Its the little thing she does or says that makes my heart explode with happiness and the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I looked at her and smiled shaking my head and looking down trying to hide my blush.

Y/n:"What?"She asked laughing a little making me look at her and bite my lip.

Bella:"You called me your girl"I said shyly making me her chuckle and kiss my forehead making my eyes close slowly and smile at the gesture.

Y/n:"That's cause you are....we may not be official, but I plan making it happen"She said making me look up at her and smirk.

Bella:"Oh really? And if I don't want to?"I asked in a teasing tone making her look at me and shrug.

Y/n:"Then I'll go find someone else"She said making me smack her arm making her chuckle and look at me"I'll respect your decision"She said making her sigh and peck her lips.

Bella:"You need to stop being so sweet"I mumbled making her pick my up and place me by the edge of the pool.

Y/n:"I'm not. You just bring out the best in me"She said like it was nothing making my heart beat like a drum. I ran my fingers through her short hair and sighed.

Bella:"How did I not notice all this when we were friends with benefits?"I asked looking at her making her stare at me confused.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"She asked making me lick my lips and sigh.

Bella:"I think back to all the times we used to hang out and everything else and its exactly the way you treat me now. I knew I was blind, but I didn't know that I was so blind that I ignored the most sweetest and caring person who cares about more the anything in this world"I mumbled making her kiss the palm of my hand"You make me feel better by the day"I said truthfully making her smile up at me.

Y/n:"I'm glad that I do baby, I just want you to be happy"She said making me smile in awe of this girl. I would have never thought she would be so caring, loving and just...genuine with whatever she said and did.

Her heart was big enough to fit this entire planet in it and still have love for the rest.

Bella:"I think that's part of the reason why I missed you so much when you were gone"I admitted making her hands move down from my hips to the side of my thighs caressing the skin there.

Y/n:"Hmmm...how so"She asked looking up at me with those Y/e/c eyes making me want to kiss her.

Bella:"Whenever I was with you...I felt safe"I said looking at her"I know I told you this before, but you don't know how safe and secure you made me feel. I didn't have to worry when you were around, I knew you would do whatever it is to keep me safe and you just calmed my mind...you made me feel at peace"I said mumbling the last part shyly making her grin from ear to ear.