Queen Of My Heart Part 9.

Y/N POV.

Bella:"So....can I know where we're going now?"She asked making me chuckle as we walked towards the destination.

Y/n:"Nope"I said popping the p making her groan and pout.

Bella:"Why do we have to walk anyways? Couldn't we just take the golf cart?"She asked making me chuckle as I kissed her hand.

Y/n:"Because baby, its a beautiful night out tonight and it gives me more time to focus on you rather then where I'm going"I said making the girl look down blushing. I chuckled and kiss her cheek making her shove me playfully.

Bella:"Do you ever get tired of flirting?"She asked making me to pretend to think.

Y/n:"No, not really"I said making her giggle shaking her head"Plus, its my job to tell you how beautiful you are everyday...whether you like it or not"I said making her look at me for a moment and shake her head.

Bella:"What a charmer"She mumbled making me chuckle and stop her.

Y/n:"Alright now, cover your eyes"I said making the girl pout"Please baby"I said making her sigh and cover her eyes. I directed her towards my setting I did for dinner and sighed smiling at the sight"Open babe"I said making her remove her hands.

Bella:"Baby"She said in awe making me chuckle nervously and scratch my neck.

Y/n:"I wanted to do something nice for you since your day was hectic"I mumbled making her turn around facing me

Bella:"I love it"She said cupping my cheeks and pulling me towards her, connecting our lips. I smiled and kissed back making her pull away a few minutes later"Hmmm can we eat now?"She asked making me chuckle and nod.

I pulled out her chair making her thank me and take her seat. I pushed her chair in a little and called the waiter making him place two plates down.

Bella:"Fancy"She said looking at the food in front of us. I chuckled and shook my head at the girl.

Y/n:"Well, I couldn't really serve you pizza baby, even though you wouldn't mind"I said making her giggle and nod.

Bella:"You're right, I guess we have to eat something besides pizza"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I guess"I said shrugging making her laugh.

We ate our dinner and made small conversation here and there, but we focused on our food. We also had some dessert making the girl sit on my lap the whole time while eating dessert. Once we were done, she laid back in my arms and sighed kissing my cheek softly.

Bella:"Thank you for today and being so amazing"She mumbled making me look at her and smile.

I haven't told her I love you ever since we started dating because if I was being honest, I was a little cautious with the word. But I couldn't help it anymore, I was just so in love with her, it was insane.