Roses Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Bella:"This isn't any first date"She said connecting our lips.

I moved my hands down to her waist pulling her closer making her figure melt into mine. She moved her hands up to my face holding my face and kissing me with so much passion I thought I might pass out. I pulled away and caught my breathe with her.

Y/n:"Bella"I said breathlessly"I thought we were taking things slow"I said making her look at me and bite her lip.

Bella:"I wanted that to, but I need you"She said looking at me making my heart go insane"I want you. I need you to touch me"She said pecking my lips and moving her hands to the back of my neck"I need you to make me feel like the only person on this planet. I need you to kiss me in places where only you can kiss me"She said breathlessly making my heart explode.

I looked at her features once more before connecting our lips making her kiss back instantly and tighten her grip on my hair pulling my short hair slightly. I groaned and moved my hands down her body to her legs tapping on the back of her tights making her jump and wrap her arms and long legs around me.

I held her securely as I walked up the stairs to her room kicking the door open with my foot. I kicked the door closed and walked her to the bed laying her down gently as she pulled my body towards her making me hover over her.

Y/n:"Bella"I mumbled pulling away and looking at the girl beneath me"Are you sure about this?"I asked making her kiss my lips and pull away tugging my lip.

Bella:"I am"She said making me close the gap between us and kiss her sweet lips.

I moved my hands down to her shorts and undid the button and the zipper slowly pulling it down her legs. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled her shorts all the way down her legs. She got up from the bed and removed her jacket and shirt throwing it aside.

She tugged at my jersey making me pull it over my head, along with my shirt and pull her in for another kiss as her hands traveled down my chest to my joggers. She tugged at it making me ignore her attempt and move my hands down to her ass giving it a firm squeeze.

She let out a small moan and pulled my joggers down making me remove it and connect our lips again. I laid her down on the bed and moved my kisses from her lips  going to her jaw and then her neck sucking on her sweet spot.

Bella:"Mmmm Y/n"She softly moaned out making me kiss further down her body. I left a trail of wet kisses going down her body making her arch her back slightly. I took that as my chance and undid a bra and threw it across the room carelessly as I continued kissing down her body.

I pulled her black lace underwear down her legs and looked at the beauty in front of me. Eyes shut tight waiting for me to do something. Biting her and pulling the bedsheets, rubbing her legs together trying to get some sort of friction.

Bella:"Y/n, do something....please"She said almost begging me. I kissed up her legs to the place where she needed me the most making me place kisses on her inner thighs"No teasing"She said before letting out a small whimper as I kissed her core.

I placed her legs on my shoulder and kissed her core once again before diving in making her entire body jerk forward. She let put a loud moan and threw her head back as her fingers got tangled in my hair pulling me closer.

I groaned as she tugged on my hair tighter making her moan and dig her heels into my back trying to hold in her moans. I fastened my pace making her body rise off the bed making me place a hand on her stomach and push her back down slightly.

Bella:"Baby, I'm so close"She said between moans trying to keep them in. I pulled away making her groan and open her eyes looking at me frustrated and slightly dazed.