It's Complicated Part 2.

Y/N POV.

The room was filled with a uncomfortable silence and we both knew it. We got ready, changed and I knew she didn't like it because when she was over I was always playful and always distracting her and kissing her and even though she would say 'She had to get ready' and try to push me away I knew she loved it. My thoughts were cut off by my phone going off making me answer it.

Y/n:"Hello"I said not looking at the caller ID.

Justine:"Y/n/n!"She yelled making me pull the phone away from my ear and chuckle a little.

Y/n:"I see someone is already drunk"I said making her giggle a little.

Justine:"Well duh but where are you and Bella?! Everyone's already here and its kinda boring without you two"She said making me look at the girl in front of me doing her make-up.

Y/n:"Yeah well I need to go pick Bella up from her place and then I'll meet you there"I said making Bella turn around and look at me.

Justine:"Okay see you soon!"She said and hung up making me slip my phone in my pocket and wake up from the bed.

Bella:"You could've told her that I'm at your place"She said making me grab my keys and look at her.

Y/n:"I could've but we don't want to get caught do we?"I said making her walk over to me. She grabbed my face making me look at her.

Bella:"Am I missing something?"She asked looking at me. Yes you are! You're missing the fact that I'm completely and utterly in love with you and all you want is a good fuck and then to just pretend like we're not lovers! We just friends. That's all we're ever going to be to you.

Y/n:"No you're not. I'm just tired is all"I said removing her hands and shaking my head"I'm sorry I snapped at you I was just tired and stressed out because of my album and all the other things I need to do"I said making her wrap her arms around my neck and kiss my nose.

Bella:"Its okay and I know you're stressed out but I'm here for you....just like how you're there for me, I'm here for you okay?"She said making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"Okay"I said making her smile and kiss me. I wish I could stay mad at her and just tell her how I really feel but I know once I do....I'm going to lose her and I can't. I can't lose her.

Bella:"We should get going"She said making me nod and pull away.

Y/n:"Yeah we should before Justine sends out a search party for us"I said earning a giggle from her.

We walked downstairs and locked up making me grab my keys and walk to the car. I opened the door for her making her go inside and mumble a small 'thank you' making me smile and nod. I walked to my side and got in and start driving to Justine's house. We arrived and walked to be greeted with all our friends.

Gigi:"My little baby!"She squealed running and jumping on me making me smile and hug her back.

Y/n:"Hey G"I mumbled in the blondes hair.