Shameless Part 2.

BELLA'S POV.

After Y/n stormed off I looked at her parents and sighed waking up.

Bella:"I'm going to go talk to Y/n"I said making them nod.

Y/d/n:"Please Bella. You're the only one she listens to"He said making me sigh and nod waking up. I walked outside and saw her sitting on the chair making me walk towards her.

Bella:"Lets talk"I said sitting down next to her.

Y/n:"About what?"She asked making me sigh.

Bella:"Taylor"I said trying to hide my discomfort at the mention of the model. She took a deep breathe and looked at me.

Y/n:"Do we really have to talk about this Bella"She said making me flinch at the tone she used. I moved closer to her and intertwined our hands making electricity run through my veins at the feeling.

Bella:"Yes we do, You need to talk to me Y/n/n"I said making her sigh and look at me biting her lip. How I wanted to bite it....fuck

Y/n:"I just don't like the idea of us doing business with them Bella and no one can blame me cause that man is the devil and I hate him. He just creeps me out and the fact that his daughter literally broke me doesn't help the matter"She said letting out a frustrated sigh"I was supposed to meet up with her"She said making me looked at her shocked and...mad?

Bella:"What! Why?"I asked raising my voice a little which didn't seem to phase her.

Y/n:"At Tyler's party she came over and asked to talk to me. I wasn't in the mood so I said no but she gave Hailey her number and told me that she just wants to talk and I've been thinking about it lately and I think it would be good for me"She said looking at me"I didn't really get the closure I needed but after tonight I don't think it would be a good idea"She said looking at the pool making me feel a little relieved at that.

Bella:"Do you....do you still want to meet her with her though? I know you say you don't but are you sure, sure?"I asked making her look at me and shrug.

Y/n:"I don't know anymore"She said making me sigh and kiss her cheek.

Bella;"Well, if you change your mind just tell me"I said making her nod and sigh.

Y/n:"I know my parents think this is a good idea but I honestly feel like we can do better. If the need better business people I can help them look for them and stuff. I just don't want to go into business with the Hills and knowing them they will try take the business and I don't want that to happen. This company is like my parents child and yours"She said making me sigh and look at her.

Bella:"Then why don't you explain that to them"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"They wouldn't understand"She said grumbling like a child making me giggle and little and look at her.

Bella:"Oh please! You're a Y/l/n, you love getting your point across"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"Yes, but its a bit hard when the person you're trying to get your point across to is like you times three. My parents are like super brains"She said making me look at her and shake my head.

Bella:"They may be super brains Y/n but they care about your happiness more then the company or money"I said making her look at me sigh sending me a small smile.

Y/n"What would I do without you Hadid?"She said making me giggle and wake up shrugging.

Bella:"I don't know but you'll never have to find out"I said making her look at me smile big. I took a moment to study the way she looked at me and god the way she looked at me was enough to make my jump and kiss her. I would have done that but my sister had to show up.