Roses Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Zayn:"Honey! I'm home!"He yelled making me chuckle as I slipped my shirt on. I heard footsteps making the guys walk into my room.

Kyle:"Hey Romeo"He said plopping on the bed with the others making me laugh.

Y/n:"Hey, and why am I Romeo?"I asked grabbing a towel and my sun glasses.

Travis:"Maybe its the facts that you have Bella gushing over you or maybe its just that you're a sap"He said making me laugh and look at them.

Y/n:"Call me whatever you'd like but all I want is for my girl to be happy"I said making them all smirk.

Taco:"Oh so she is your girl"He said making me roll my eyes and walk downstairs.

Zayn:"You didn't answer the question!"He said coming down the stairs making me grab my keys to my BMW and walk towards the door.

Kyle:"Come on! Tell us!"He said walking behind me making me put my things in the car and face them.

Y/n:"Are all your things in the car?"I asked making them roll their eyes and grab their things putting it in my car. We all got in and started driving to the beach in silence.

Travis:"Can you tell us now? Come on Y/n/n"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"We're vibing....for now"I said trailing off making them all look at me.

Taco:"Whats that supposed to mean?"He asked making take a left turn and bite my lip.

Y/n:"Its means that we're vibing and that I am planning on taking her out on a date"I said spearing a glance at them"I just want to take it easy with her, our relationship is complicated and I think it always will be but I'm set on making this work. I want there to be a future with Bella"I said making them all agree with me.

Zayn:"That's understandable, but did y'all talk?"He asked making me nod.

Y/n:"We did. I told her everything and to my surprise she actually started liking me from before our whole deal started"I said making them all roll their eyes.

Kyle:"Duh, y'all had heart eyes for each other but the both of you were to blind to see it"He said making me roll my eyes and laugh. 

Y/n:"Whatever, I'm just happy that we're seeing where things go"I said as a small smile crept its way into my face"You know, I didn't actually think I'd have a chance with Bella"I said making them all look at me.

Travis:"But you're you, plus the both of you are perfect so I think its meant to be"He stated making me chuckle and thank him.

Y/n:"Its just that I thought I'm always going to be that one person who supports her, cares for her and is always there when she needs me. I thought that she would always be blind to how I was with her"I said keeping my eyes on the road"I always thought that maybe one day when I do find my happiness she'll come back and realise that I'm the one but she'd be to late....cause I would finally be happy"I said biting my lip"Without her"I said making them all keep quite.

Taco:"I think that always plays on peoples mind though. Everyone seems to sometimes fall in love with people they can't have. Its like the universe says 'don't fall in love with that person' but your heart says 'wow we're going to have hella cute babies together'"He said making us all laugh"We always fall in love with what we can't have"He said sitting back in his seat.

Zayn:"But in your case you can"He said looking at me"You and Bella always had a relationship, whether it was friendly or more then friendly, y'all always had a relationship. You were always glued to each others side and did everything together"He said making me smile a little"Y'all are meant for each other....no matter what anyone else says. Your one true love will show up and you will have that always and forever"He said making me smile.