Queen Of My Heart Part 8.

BELLA'S POV.

Kendall:"Bella"She said as I took a bit of my pancakes making me hum and look at her"I didn't know you posted the pictures"She said making everyone stop eating and look at me.

Y/n:"What pictures?"She asked confused. It was the next day and we were all eating breakfast before I have to leave and get ready for the shoot.

Bella:"I did, It was good pictures"I said not really thinking much of it"It was the ones we took when we landed....also the one of me kissing you"I said making Y/n nod and go back to eating.

Anwar:"What? You're not worried about the rumors of you two dating?"He asked making us both shake our heads.

Bella:"Its our business anyways, we'll come public when we want to"I said making Y/n nod and sip her juice.

Y/n:"I mean, they already have pictures of us kissing, on dates and stuff and I'm sure people know we're dating...they're just waiting for us to confirm it and we will...in our own time"She said making everyone nod.

Hailey:"Dont you think they're going to know that from the picture Bella posted"She said making us both shrug.

Y/n:"They will, but they will still wait for us to confirm it and at this point I dont care, because the people that I care deeply about knows about us and that's all that really matters"She said making me smile and kiss her cheek.

Bella:"Exactly, another reason why I'm dating her....she's smart as fuck"I said making everyone laugh lightly and continue eating our breakfast. Once we were done with breakfast, we grabbed all our belongings and left the house. 

Zayn:"So how long is this shoot Bells?"He asked as we made our way to the car. We were driving to where my photoshoot was taking place since it was in a private area of the beach.

Bella:"No clue Zaynie"I said making him nod going on his phone.

Gigi:"I'm so proud of you!"She said pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. I laughed a little and hugged back making her kiss my cheek"My little sister is growing up"She said making me push her face away playfully.

Bella:"Stop Gigi, you're going to make me emotional"I said making Anwar but in.

Anwar:"Yeah, Jelena, don't make Bella emotional"He said trying to mock my voice and failing in doing so.

Bella:"Very funny idiot"I said making him chuckle.

Hailey:"This is big though Bella, I mean anytime we do a cover its big"She pointed out making us all agree.

The girls and I have worked extremely hard to get to the places we are now. I mean, sure, we have famous parents or famous family members, but people dont want you because your mom was a famous model, no, they want you because they see something in you. 

Y/n:"You girls are really doing amazing and I think everyone can agree with me on this, you all are what role models should look like and if anyone says otherwise, they should just shut the fuck up and die"She stated simply making us laugh.

Kylie:"That was a tad bit aggressive"She said making Y/n nod and laugh a little.

Y/n:"I noticed, sorry"She mumbled making us laugh once again.

We arrived at the place my photoshoot was going to happen making me quickly rush off to hair and makeup. I had one of my hairstylists, Jen fly out since I trusted her the most and she also does the girls and I's hair.

Jen:"I can't believe you're on the cover of Vogue....again!"She said making me blush and look down.

Bella:"I know, it feels surreal"I mumbled as she was doing my hair. She was busy with my hair when I saw a small smirk appear on her face"What?"I asked confused.