Shameless Part 10.

Y/N POV.

Bella:"Y/n"She said shocked and somewhat breathless.

Gigi:"I thought you were in New York for your Dior thing"She said making me break my eye contact with her sister.

Bella:"I was, I said I'll be home on Wednesday....its Wednesday"She said making Gigi nod and look down.

Gigi:"Shit"She mumbled making me clear my throat.

Y/n:"I think I should go and-"I was cut off by the door opening revealing Bella's and Gigi's mom.

Yolanda:"All my babies in one place! Come on, foods almost ready"She said making me sigh. We all walked towards the door when I felt Yolanda pull me in for a hug.

Y/n:"Hey ma"I said while hugging her making her hug me tighter. Yolanda was basically like a mom to me and the same with Mohamed so it was normal for me to call her that.

Yolanda:"You got skinner"She said pulling away making me laugh.

Y/n:"Its only been a week and I have been eating, but just not homemade food"I said making her shush me and pull me to the kitchen.

Yolanda:"Doesn't matter"She said making me laugh. I took a seat on the stool and watched as she walked around the kitchen cooking"I see you and my daughter aren't talking"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"Yeah well, I tried protecting her and it backfired so I cant really do much more"I said making her continue to cut the vegetables.

Yolanda:"You know how Bella is Y/n, she is a stubborn girl and after Abel she became more hardheaded"She said making me wake up and grab knife helping her cut.

Y/n:"Everyone's been saying that but at the end of the day its her choice. She deserves the best but if she doesn't want it-"I cut myself off and sighed"If she doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. You cant force someone to get what they deserve"I said making Yolanda nod.

Yolanda:"I understand"She said making me continue cutting and helping her. I saw Bella walk in the kitchen making me wash my hands and wipe them.

Y/n:"I'm going to go take small walk"I said making Yolanda nod while Bella frowned and looked at me. I opened the door and started walking taking a deep breathe.

Zayn:"Wait!"I heard him yell making me stop and wait for him. He ran over to me and huffed"Damn, what are you? Speedy?!"He said making me laugh and pat his back.

Y/n:"There, there"I said making him huff and start walking with me.

Zayn:"So how you feeling?"He asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"Crappy, used, stupid, blind, dumb, lost-"

Zayn:"Okay, just one word will do"He said making me put my hands in my pocket.

Y/n:"I feel like crap Zayn"I stated making him pat my back and give me a soft smile.

Zayn:"I know you do, but like you said....you gotta get over it. Plus if she cares about you she'll come back"He said making me kick the ground and continue walking.

Y/n:"I highly doubt it but thanks"I said making him sigh.

Zayn:"There's going to be more girls who's going to come into your life Y/n/n"He said making me keep quite and listen to him"You know, when myself and Perrie broke up I was upset, I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to sit and be depressed. The break up was hard but there were certain things that happened that not many people knew about....the distance didn't help either"He said making me look at him since I knew Perrie was a sensitive topic"But look where we are now, we're both happy and we moved on"He said making me nod"Its going to get better Y/n. Maybe not now but it will"He said making me smile and nod.