The Final Battle

My Pov

We all entered through the door and found an alternated Nobody world. From a distance, I could see Xemnas.

"So... it seems your hearts have led you to obliteration. Perhaps it doesn't pay to be too loyal to one's heart. I will have to be sure and remember that." Xemnas said. Xemnas sent a skyscraper down on us.

"Back to the door!" Kage screamed. We ran, but the sudden impact of the building hitting the ground, caused Yami, Renamon, Tai, Mickey, Kage, Nyaromon, Stitch and Clip to end on the other side of the door, which closed.

"No!" Riku exclaimed.

"We can take him on our own!" Sora said. Kairi was with us. I was worried, but something told me she'd be fine. We ran forward. Our Digivices activated.

"Veemon digivolve to... Veedramon!"

"Kudamon digivolve to... Reppamon!"

"Labramon digivolve to... Opossummon!"

"Salamon digivolve to... Gatomon!"

Buildings would pop up, knocking us all off balance. Finally, me and Sora sliced through one of them and proceeded forward. We found ourselves in a new area and skyscrapers would be flung at us. Me and Sora would slice them and use the sliced halves to jump to the castle. After making our way through the castle, we found Xemnas. He was encased in Xehanort's armor. It was hard fighting him, especially since used Axel, Xaldin, Demyx and Xigbar's powers.

"V-Nova Blast!" Veedramon exclaimed.

"Vacuum Kamaitachi!" Reppamon exclaimed.

"Tee Dia!" Seasarmon exclaimed.

"Lightning Paw!" Gatomon exclaimed. Each of their attacks hit dead on. The four of us dealt the final blow.

"I need... more rage... I need more... hearts..." Xemnas muttered.

"Xemnas, a heart is much more than just anger and hate. Love, sadness, happiness, All those emotions are store in a heart. Don't you remember feeling happiness and sadness?" I asked.

"Unfortunately... I don't." Xemnas said. Xemnas vanished.

"Gosh, you all did great!" Mickey said. Yami handed Tai to me. I noticed Riku putting distance from everyone. Kudamon floated over to him. I walked over to him, with Salamon right next to me.

"Riku, I think our son wants you to hold him." I said. Riku turned and smiled a little. I handed Tai to him and our little baby cooed, happy to have his mother and father together with him. Salamon affectionately nuzzled Kudamon. "You're going to come back home with us, right?" Riku's smile dropped and he handed Tai to me.

"I had given in to the darkness and I... hurt you. All of you, in more ways than one." Riku said.

"Riku!" I cried. Sora and Kairi came over to us.

"How'm I gonna face everyone?" Riku asked.

"Like this!" Sora said. Sora made a funny face at Riku. He, me, Kairi, our Digimon and even Tai laughed. I had missed Riku's laugh. Suddenly, large vibration hit the tower, shaking it. I handed Tai back to Yami.

"Hurry!" Mickey exclaimed.

"I'll open a path." Riku said. Riku raised his hand, but a portal didn't open.

"Riku, you don't belong in the dark realm anymore." Yami said.

"How are we gonna get outta here?" Goofy asked. I felt a presence behind us. I looked and saw the transparent image of a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She held out her hand and opened a portal. Mickey and Donald ran toward it and the girl disappeared.