Master Yen Sid

My Pov

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. I remembered where I was and that it was Sora shaking me.

"Hikari, we're almost there." Sora said. The train came to a stop and the doors opened. We all stepped out and looked to see a tall tower. Wait, that was the Mysterious Tower. Master Yen Sid was here! I heard a sound behind me and saw the train vanished. I laughed nervously.

"That's scary..." Nyaromon said, a little nervous.

"Creepy..." DemiVeemon said.

"That's spooky..." I said.

"There goes our ride..." Sora said. We went to the tower entrance, but saw someone peeking into the castle.

"What's goin' on?" Donald asked.

"I sent some of my lackeys inside to see if the master of this here tower's as big and tough as they say. Word is, he's a real powerful sorcerer. Which would make him the perfect bodyguard for me. See, it don't matter how tough he is-once he's a Heartless, he'll do as I say!" the person said. Wait, that voice... It sounded so familiar...

"A Heartless!?" Donald exclaimed.

"That's right. They're those things that come outta the darkness in folks' hearts. Why, with all those Heartless at her side, my dear friend Maleficent is gonna conquer everything!" the person said. Maleficent!? It was strange, but I had seen a memory of Sora defeating her. "And since I've got me a debt to pay, I'm goin' 'round to a bunch of different worlds and buildin' a Heartless army, special for her. Why am I talkin' to you pipsqueaks anyway?"

"You should find a better use of your time." I said. The person turned around and the name came back. It was Pete!

"Says who? Wha... AAAH! It's you!" Pete exclaimed.

"Pete!" Me, Donald and Goofy exclaimed.

"You guys know him?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, but... How do you know him Hikari?" Donald asked.

"It was during Disney Town's Dream Festival a long time ago. He was parading around, claiming he was some big shot hero." I said.

"You! You're that little runt!" Pete exclaimed.

"Yep. I was told Minnie locked you away. How'd you escape?" I asked.

"You wanna know how, eh? Well, Maleficent busted me out, that's how! And now your world- no, no, no, all the worlds- are gonna belong to yours truly. Cause Maleficent's gonna help me conquer 'em!" Pete yelled.

"Maleficent... huh." Sora said. We all started laughing.

"What are you laughing at!? Why, Maleficent's power is so great-" Pete said.

"She toast." I said.

"Sorry, but Maleficent can't help ya now." Goofy said.

"What'd ya mean?" Then he pieced it together. "You! So you're the ones that did it!" Pete said. Sora put his hands behind his head and acted like we weren't at fault.

"Well, we mighta had something to do with it."

"Heartless squad! Round up!" Several Shadow Heartless began coming out of the ground. This was what I was use to.

"Tail Whip." Nyaromon said. She puffed up her tail and then struck several Heartless.

"Pop Attack." DemiVeemon said. DemiVeemon rammed into several Heartless while hopping about. "You just wait! Nobody, and I mean nobody messes with the mighty Pete!" Pete exclaimed.