The Grinch That Stole Christmas

My Pov

We arrived back at Halloween Town, rather the Hinterlands. I looked at my clothes to see they weren't my original outfit. I now wore a dull blue top with ruffled shoulders. At the chest, sleeves, and underneath of the blue section were white ruffled sections, the chest section having a peach bow on it with a gold medallion in the center. Below the chest segment are three gold buttons. It came with black and blue gradient gloves with peach bows on each wrist, and a white collar with a tiny black bow and a gold necklace attached to it with a ruby gem. A blue skirt that had white, and blue-black diamonds all over it. Some of which had symbols in them. Around the section were dark black-blue bunches of glittery cloth that have orange bows attached to big gold bells. On my feet were miniature white boots with dark blue on the toe, heel, and on top, resembling flower shapes. Below this at the top of the shoe were gold sections with string, dark blue bows with ruby gems in the center. Worn with white stockings with one having a dark blue chain pattern on it and the other with writing. My hat became a simple gold crown with four bands connecting it to a light blue section that sat on top of the head. On top of the crown was a gold, upside down diamond shape, while connecting it with the base is a navy blue bow with a big orange ruby in the middle. It came with pale red bow shaped earrings with tiny gold bells attached, and a pair of blue. Sprouting from my back were black gradient raven feather wings with vines of pale blue roses traveling up them(Look at Aikatsu; Nightmare Capricorn Coord). Gatomon had become BlackGatomon. I looked and saw presents scattered everywhere.

"What in the world?" I wondered. That's when Jack appeared in view, picking up the presents and he was still wearing the Santa suit.

"Perfect timing, lady and gentlemen! Lend me a hand, won't you? These presents must belong to Sandy Claws. So I thought I'd better return them." Jack said. I looked at Sora and he wasn't convince either.

"You just happened to find them?" Sora asked, not convinced.

"That seems a little convenient." Veemon said.

"I'm having a little trouble believing that Jack.." I said.

"You were really into the Christmas thing, Jack..." Gatomon said.

"Of course, Hikari. You and Sora know I've given up on the Christmas fantasies." Jack insisted.

"But... You thought you'd hold on to the suit?" Sora asked.

"What, this? It's just a costume. And Sally worked so very hard making it! Come on. We've got work to do!" Jack said. We stepped into the portal that led to Christmas Town. When we got there, I saw my clothes were different from before, but I didn't take time to look at them.

"My clothes are always changing. I wonder why?" I wondered aloud.

"Your clothes probably change to give you an edge in any upcoming battle." Sora suggested. Probably. We went to Santa's house and saw him checking his list. He saw the presents we had and was relieved to see we had them.

"Wherever did you find these?" Santa asked.

"In Halloween Town. You'll be needing them for Christmas, right, Sandy?" Jack said.

"Of course. But these are just a few of the Christmas presents that were stolen." Santa said. Someone stole the presents?!

"Stolen?!" Sora and I exclaimed. That's when we looked at Jack.

"Oh, Sandy... You don't think it was ME?" Jack asked.

"Still wearing the outfit, I see." Santa said.

"I just thought I'd dress for the occasion. But if you don't believe me, then we'll just have to find out who really did it!" Jack declared. All of us looked at Jack like he was crazy. We didn't even know who to suspect yet.

"Very well, I'll leave it to you." Santa said.

"All right, Sora! Hikari! Donald! Goofy!" Jack said. We all hung our heads. That's when the sound of shattering glass came from the workshop. Veemon and Gatomon ran ahead of us. We hurried into the gift wrapping room and saw the troublesome trio going through several toys.

"This looks good." Barrel said.

"No!" Shock snapped.

"Boooring!" Lock complained.

"Hey!" I yelled. The three of them turned to see us and flinched.

"So YOU three took them!" Sora exclaimed.

"Took what?" Shock said.

"You stole the presents, didn't you!" Jack accused.

"It wasn't us!" Lock exclaimed.

"But..." Barrel said.

"It really sounds like fun!" Shock said.

"Run for it!" the three yelled.

"V-Headbutt!" Veemon exclaimed. Veemon rammed into Lock and trapped him in a box.

"Lightning Paw!" Gatomon exclaimed. She punched both Shock and Barrel and trapped them in two other boxes.

"No fair!" the three whined. We asked them again, but I could tell they didn't know a thing about stolen presents. They explained they had come to Christmas Town looking for parts for an experiment that the doctor was working on. We decided to head back to Halloween Town ask the doctor if he knew anything about it.