Olympus Coliseum

My Pov

This place was so dark and gloomy. Where were we? Salamon and Veemon cowarded behind me and Sora.

"Are ya sure this is the coliseum?" Goofy asked. I knew for sure this wasn't the coliseum.

"It's that way!" Donald said. I looked to where Donald pointed and saw an open door with stairs leading upward, both of which were illuminated by a heavenly light.

"Oh... Guess we were a little off." Sora said. A little? We started for the stairs when a scream cut through the air. We all turned around to see a woman running from several Heartless. The woman tripped and the Heartless crowded around her. We ran to help her, causing the Heartless to run off. Sora knelt down and held out his hand.

"Thanks, but... I'm fine." When she saw us, her demeanor seem to change. She got up and dusted off her dress. "And you're suppose to be?" the woman asked.

"I'm Sora. This is Veemon, Donald and that's Goofy." Sora said.

"My name's Hikari and this is Salamon. We came here to see how Hercules was doing." I explained. She looked at all of us with a weird look.

"You know Wonderboy?" the woman asked.

"Yeah, 'cause we're heroes, too!" Donald exclaimed.

"Ya mean junior heroes, Donald." Goofy corrected. Donald frowned at Goofy's correction.

"Looks like we have a friend in common. Name's Megara. My friends call me Meg." the woman said. Meg explained that she was going to talk to Hades and get him to give Hercules a break from fighting. We decided to do that for her. We went toward where Hades' lair was. Soon we came to an area above a large green lake. Even from this height, I could see the lake was made from the souls of the dead. Donald was scared out of his wits.

"I'm scared too, Donald." Goofy said.

"Hades, come out!" Sora called. While I wasn't afraid of the so called 'Lord of the Dead', I felt this strange heavy presence around all of us since we arrived down here.

No one's Pov

As the four friends made their way to Hades, Pete was with the Lord of the Dead discussing what to do about Hercules. Soon, Pete unknowingly suggested that Hades send a dead warrior to fight Hercules. Hades knew just who to send. He summoned a spiraling portal which was the entrance to the dungeon of the most terrifying prisoners. Pete was uneasy as he looked down in the spiraling portal.

"By the by, uh... What's down there?" Pete asked.

"Just the Underworld's deepest dungeon. This time I'm bringing out the mother of all bad guys." Hades said.

"You don't say?" Pete backed away, afraid of Hades. "Well... maybe I should go." Pete said, nervously. Hades summoned two fireballs and shot them down into the dungeon. In an explosion of fire and smoke, a man appeared. The man wore a blood red haori with blue lining, kept closed with a thick, black and blue strap with two brown belts wrapped around it. He tucked his left arm into the front of his haori, making it look as though his arm was in a sling. There was a brown shoulder pad on his left shoulder that was intricately decorated with tan, green, and blue patterns, as well as a beaded ornament that dangles from it. He wore black pants and shoes, the latter of which have brown straps and triangular metal plating adorning them. The man also wore a black shirt with a peculiar, grey collar with intersecting brown straps that is high enough to cover his mouth. His short hair was dark grey and spiked, and he seems to have some light stubble on his chin. There is a large scar over the right half of his face and over his eye, which is constantly shut as a result. His left eye was amber colored. The man wielded his starting weapon the, "Battlefields of War, though it had more in common with the fictional zanbatou sword than a katana. This was the deceased SOLDIER; Auron.

"Let's cut to the chase. Here's the deal I'm gonna offer you. I let you out of the slammer-no strings-you'll be free as a bird. And all for one little job. Fight Hercules, in the Coliseum...to the death!" Hades explained.

"This is my story. And you're not part of it." Auron said.

"Did you forget who you're talking to? I am the Lord of the Dead!" Hades shouted.

"No wonder no one wants to die." Auron said.

"YOU ARE FIRED!" Hades yelled. Hades and Auron began to fight just as the Keyblade Master, Princess and their friends made their way to the room.

My Pov

I heard Hades yell something at someone. Then I heard fighting. We came into the room to see Hades fighting someone.

"Hades!" Donald exclaimed. He looked at us with annoyance.

"You again?" Hades asked, annoyed. The guy slashed at Hades and briefly spoke to us.

"Fight!" the man said. Hades knocked the man to the ground. I jumped in front of him to keep Hades back.

"Get up!" Sora cried. When we each made a contact with Hades with our weapons, it was as if a barrier was around the immortal.

"Something's wrong!" Donald exclaimed.

"I feel funny..." I said. I looked at Veemon and Salamon. They all looked like they could barely stand.

"That's right! See, that's the thing. In the Underworld, heroes are zeroes-comes with the territory." Hades said. Hades lunged at us, but the mysterious man stopped him.

"Go now!" the man exclaimed.

"But we've gotta talk to Hades!" Sora said. Hades plugged his ears.

"What was that?" Hades asked. Sora went to attack Hades, but both me and the man grabbed him.

"Sora, something about the Underworld is draining us. We can't fight here!" I said.

"Listen to your friend! We have to go-now!" the man hurried down the stairs. Sora and I closed the doors to the chamber.

"Is he gone?" Donald asked.

"Don't count on it." the man said. Suddenly, Hades appeared next to Sora.

"Leaving so soon?" Hades asked. After having fought the Heartless Hades sent and fending him off, we managed to get away. All of us, but the man, collapsed panting. Salamon fell into my lap, Veemon fell into Sora's lap and Raichu fell on his back.

"You're really go. Are you some kind of hero?" Sora asked. The man sadly shook his head.

"No, I'm no hero... I'm just an..." the man said.

"A what?" I asked.

"Auron." We looked confused. "My name." the man said. We got up.

"I'm Sora." Sora said. Donald hopped on top of Sora's back.

"Donald." Donald said. Then, Goofy hopped on top of Donald's back.

"Goofy!" Goofy said. Sora tried to push our two friends off him, but instead they all fell to the ground. I laughed a little.

"My name is Hikari." I said.

"Are you their guardian?" I shook my head. "Perhaps you need one." Auron said.

"Guardian? Thanks, but no thanks." Sora said. We hurried toward where we had originally come in, only to find the door locked. That's when I noticed the lock holding the chains. Starlight and Kingdom Key appeared in my and Sora's hands.

"Will those open it?" Auron asked.

"Yeah. I believe so." I said. A fierce roar echoed behind us. "Hurry!" Out of the shadows, appeared the three-headed hell-hound Cerberus. Sora and I pointed our Keyblades at the locked and unlocked it. Donald and Goofy pushed open the large, rock-like door. Only Donald and Goofy went through. Sora and I turned to see Auron was in a bit of trouble.

"Sora! Hikari, wait!" Donald yelled. We ran back to Auron's side. Salamon and Veemon growled and hissed at Cerberus. A barrier separated us from our friends as we engaged in combat with the guardian of the Underworld.